Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

After all morning of trying online every site i finally was about to give up and finishline works! Came thru in the clutch after almost 2 hours of waiting. Got.my pear.

After all morning of trying online every site i finally was about to give up and finishline works! Came thru in the clutch after almost 2 hours of waiting. Got.my pear.
Congrats fam. Persistence paid off 
nthat.gif

I tried grabbing a 10 on eastbay the second they dropped and it said OOS.. They must have had a early link ppl were snatching off of.

Just tried FNL and actually got through. Got my 10.5 and got the confirmation email already.

Try FNL for those who haven't gotten theirs yet.

AND THATS WHY THERE'S NO JOBS HERE IN THE USA AND HOMELESS TEENS ARE HIGHER THEN EVER!!!

AND COLLEGE GRADS CAN'T EVEN FIND WORK WITH A DEGREE 

UNDERSTAND THAT CONCEPT AND MAKE A CHANGE
They're homeless for a reason.

Only college grads I know who have trouble finding jobs are the ones with useless degrees like Psychology/Communications etc. And then they sit back and wonder why they're unemployed?

Today was the worst I've ever seen Eastbay.
You must be new to this if you thought today was bad. Today was relatively smooth

Last edited:
They're homeless for a reason.

Only college grads I know who have trouble finding jobs are the ones with useless degrees like Psychology/Communications etc. And then they sit back and wonder why they're unemployed?

Hey! Psychology is not a useless degree. It's versatile.

Back
Top Bottom