Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Sites probably were bad this morning due to the weather across a good portion of the country with the cold and snow.

I really like these. They'll be in my bad weather rotation.

They seem more comfortable than my other IV's. I haven't even tried on my Legend Blues.

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

pimp.gif
Now time to keep failing to add to cart on Yeezys

Just picked up my raffle pair and I'm happy to finally have these, but the girl at the register wouldn't let me use my VIP coupon on them it almost made me want to not buy them....lol

Just got home from the gym and totally forgot about this release. Logged onto footaction and purchased on my first try 5 minutes ago. Just got my confirmation email, talk about luck!

my local shop downtown only had about 10 people in line right now, they open at 11. I was expecting a much larger crowd. I already copped on NDC but was curious so I drove by.

I gave up a couple hours ago after the online struggle and driving to a bunch of malls. Just checked out finishline.com and they had my size. 
laugh.gif

They still got sizes 10.5-13 if anyone still looking to cop

Still don't know why Champs didn't let me use my VIP coupon on these.. They've let me use it for every other retro release

Sites probably were bad this morning due to the weather across a good portion of the country with the cold and snow.

I really like these. They'll be in my bad weather rotation.

They seem more comfortable than my other IV's. I haven't even tried on my Legend Blues.

Yo I was thinking this. I've been looking for sneakers that I can rock through the winter. This black leather looks like it could possibly do the job. Is it messed up that I want to wear these even though I'm in Boston and we're buried under about 300 feet of snow? Are yall leaving em DS until spring? Finishline was selling some waterproof type stuff, think I should use it?

I just ordered through Foot Locker.  Anyone had orders cancelled by them because they sold something that was already out of stock?

Yo I was thinking this. I've been looking for sneakers that I can rock through the winter. This black leather looks like it could possibly do the job. Is it messed up that I want to wear these even though I'm in Boston and we're buried under about 300 feet of snow? Are yall leaving em DS until spring? Finishline was selling some waterproof type stuff, think I should use it?

Get a bottle of Jason Markk repel
http://jasonmarkk.com/collections/products/products/jason-markk-repel

Finish line gave me 8 cancelled transactions on my paypal and now I finally copped on Foot Locker a half hour ago. Spent $198 but would have rather used my WC coupon on finishline for $178 instead. I'm done with shoes after this one. Too much bs to spend my money.

Back
Top Bottom