Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Make sure u check your shoes before leaving. Had to go thru 3 pairs before I found a good quality looking pair.
I once tried picked up a pair of Js from my local Footlocker. After noticing a scuff, I asked to have a different pair and was denied! They said that each box was already parted out for certain raffle winners and they wouldn't trade my pair for theirs. I said F-U and left. Can't pay almost 200 for a scuffed pair of shoes..

Anybody else disappointed with these? Other than the usual suspects out there?.....

You guys know I'm not picky at all. Today I had my girl scoop my pair while I was in a class. I came home and noticed they looked way better in the pics. Something about the gray is throwing me off and good lord are mine stiff. I even had to pull out my columbia 4s to reassure myself that I wasn't loosing my mind. Def a huge difference in softness. For the first time in years im debating about getting rid of a pair.

Disappointed nah but to me the Columbus's feel much much better and softer (leather). The tumbled is hit or miss on these. I have 4 pairs (3 for others) and all of ours are different, as in each shoe on each pair is kinda diff

Still like mine n gonna rock em ASAP

Eastbay wouldn't let me us MBEB5242 on these for free shipping, anybody else have this problem?
I would call and ask about it. I had the same issue so I called and they refunded me the shipping cost. They might say to wait till it ships though so it doesn't interfere with the shipping process

Dont know if anyone saw my post but there's a guaranteed pair I passed on @ Sheikh Arden fair in Sacramento Sz 11.5. After 1pm it's fcfs.

Disappointed nah but to me the Columbus's feel much much better and softer (leather). The tumbled is hit or miss on these. I have 4 pairs (3 for others) and all of ours are different, as in each shoe on each pair is kinda diff

I will say that there's atleast no huge difference in the tumbled look from shoe to shoe on mine. Yea man I'm just turning these to beaters. Props for looking out for others BTW 

I think all of these easy releases are gonna eventually make the Js released before this year worth more in the end. Think about it. Nike is killing the resell market, and the rarity of the shoes. There may come a day when the Bobcat 10 is worth more than a 2015 Columbia 4, or Bordeaux 7, or Bred 11 low. The game will return to what it was 15 yrs ago. Better sell off your multiple pairs now while the lames will still cop!

might just be the weather. stiffer in colder weather

Man it's so damn cool to see people genuinely happy and excited about copping and securing their pair. Dope **** man. Looks like most that wanted them have been able to get a pair.

Tried my luck from 7AM to 8AM (LA Time).  No success! Finish Line went under maintenance twice, and CHMPS/FA/FTL/NDC all gave me hell and no result.  So I slept for almost 3 hours, woke up and tried FA.  It went through.  FTL went through.  All went through (Except NDC-out of stock).  So I copped.  Kind of regretting giving myself all the stress early in the morning! At 11AM ordering was easy as pie.

Just walk out with my pair my little shorty held me down with a guaranteed pair but from what she told me they're sitting for now , laser 1s to and the 7s that just came out .

I will say that there's atleast no huge difference in the tumbled look from shoe to shoe on mine. Yea man I'm just turning these to beaters. Props for looking out for others BTW 

Just helpin out when/where i can. We also need to get rid of our stock here so they keep us on the distribution list or whatever for getting releases So i help out my boy whos the manager as well :lol:

So is it just me or are the oval laces on these thinner than the ones on columbias? Im relacing and they just sliding thru the holes with ease

I once tried picked up a pair of Js from my local Footlocker. After noticing a scuff, I asked to have a different pair and was denied! They said that each box was already parted out for certain raffle winners and they wouldn't trade my pair for theirs. I said F-U and left. Can't pay almost 200 for a scuffed pair of shoes..

They tried to pull that on me on another release . I was calm and politely ask to see another pair. The guy told me the same story u mentioned and I calmly explained to him to put his self in my position to pay X amount of dollar's for some F'd up shoes. I asked for a manager and was handed 2 pairs to inspect LOL! Never be a D! To them just be calm and nice LOL :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom