Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

laugh.gif

I think the trend of simply making shoes available to everyone is a great fix. Ye is doin it with the Yeezys.... might be a start of a new trend.

Whats crazy..... back in the day you could walk in two months later and cop a J with no problem.... They still had people gettin shot and beat up for they're shoes. The hype will still be there regardless of the amount of inventory.

One of the more easier copps in a while. Call your local stores and ask about the pickup window to get those unclaimed pairs for those still on the hunt.

Don't let them hater's get to u, they just mad cuz they can't get there hands on these oreo's

Going to pick mines up right now. I can't decide what to do if I should double up on these at retail. especially since these are a pair of sneakers that I can wear every single day(and will) and I would hate to pay resale, as slim as it may be in a month or two from now. or I can return my Jordan 10 BOB which were on point. Leather was butter soft and immaculate and far exceeded expectations but there a sneaker that I might only wear once every two weeks. Choices.

I think all of these easy releases are gonna eventually make the Js released before this year worth more in the end. Think about it. Nike is killing the resell market, and the rarity of the shoes. There may come a day when the Bobcat 10 is worth more than a 2015 Columbia 4, or Bordeaux 7, or Bred 11 low. The game will return to what it was 15 yrs ago. Better sell off your multiple pairs now while the lames will still cop!
bobcat 10s will always be rain/slush shoes.  they are trash.  as are the bred 11 low.  and the bordeaux 7 just came out in 2012/13 so they have that working against them.  I hope it goes back to how it was, but they would require a 100$ price drop.  Nike is just cutting out the reseller by charging resale at retail.

Going to pick mines up right now. I can't decide what to do if I should double up on these at retail. especially since these are a pair of sneakers that I can wear every single day(and will) and I would hate to pay resale, as slim as it may be in a month or two from now. or I can return my Jordan 10 BOB which were on point. Leather was butter soft and immaculate and far exceeded expectations but there a sneaker that I might only wear once every two weeks. Choices.
Get another "pear" bud buy now think later. lol

My locals are fresh out, hopefully I can snag on a restock this week or something

Thanks to the guys who suggested I go check out the mall. Saw someone walking out the mall with a bag from Sheikh, so decided to stop there first (never been there before). Luckily, they had just started their free for all and I was able to pick up the last size 10 they had. Whole trip took less than 10 min and I got my pair, pretty stoked.

dont think any codes can be used on new releases evenb free shipping

You can. Over the phone. I did with my 3lab5 metallic. Ordered over the phone coz during that time they had website problems and people cant checkout online

Last edited:
Thanks to the guys who suggested I go check out the mall. Saw someone walking out the mall with a bag from Sheikh, so decided to stop there first (never been there before). Luckily, they had just started their free for all and I was able to pick up the last size 10 they had. Whole trip took less than 10 min and I got my pair, pretty stoked.
congrats bud
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom