Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

[ATTACHMENT=8456]image.jpg (154k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]Remastered? Doubt same jb quality. Going to wear them anyways but still $200 for this.

I wish these were still sitting in stores near me, checked out Lennox mall, no stock anywhere.
I don't know how far you are willing to drive. I was in Warner Robins today to pick up a pair of KD Florals and the guy working there stated the Oreos were sitting at the mall there.

I don't know how far you are willing to drive. I was in Warner Robins today to pick up a pair of KD Florals and the guy working there stated the Oreos were sitting at the mall there.
I'm not trying to drive more than 15 miles to be honest lol

Weird snuff, many stores got them, but limited in counts. Certain malls only got 3-4 sz runs.
I'm happy that I got them with bday coupon.

Didn't even check online, but i skimmed the thread and it looks like another internet combustion.

copped!  S/O to my boy, good lookin' out, I know you readin' this haha! jk.

I went TTS on the Columbia 4's and went half size down on these Oreo IV's and fitment is on point.  

Also, the smell is like toxic chemicals as soon as you open the box.

Happy with these!  Ya'll have a good weekend now ya hea!

I got 550 sittin in my bank that was suposed to be used this morning. :frown: guess jordan and adidas didn't want my money

I heard a few of you comparing the Oreo 4s and the Fear 4s. The Oreo's kill the Fears in quality, I have yet to wear my Fear's because they look fragile. The neubuck is so thin, it feels like if u bumped them against something or got a little rain (or any elements on them) they would be KO'd. My neubuck came with little scratches and stuff. Usually with a nice suede shoe u can fix that, the neubuck that Nike has been useing for the last 5+ years is grabage, reminds me of cardboard. Same with my TORO 4's, feel like cardboard. They even crease like cardboard. I guess that's part of the reason I'm so thankful for Nike up in the quality on their shoes even if it costs us a small increment of money it's well worth it. I know a lot of people say they should have already been doing that and I oblige, but they didn't have to because all the hype beast out there swallowed up whatever Nike spit out. I guess enough of us *****ed to make a difference. But the details on the Oreos are nice, compare the cuts of leather(much thicker than past 4s), the leather is supple and the shoe looks well put together and durable. Most of you are right though, The leather is not as soft and luxourious feeling as it was on the BOB 10s and those really felt upscale. But I am more than happy with my purchase, and can't wait to rock these on the regular. I know Nike always has some wildcards as far as releases I guess the next big thing will be the WTKD as fare as rarity? I dunno, I just sold my 6's and wanna cry.

My local spots sold out.
finally got my pair in hand. ex gf held me down and let me get her employee discount. these things are beautiful; so simple and clean. quality is 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
This reminds me of the good ol days. Where if u had the money & a ride to the mall u could cop. There will continue to super rare releases, like the "mirror" foams, or DB's...but let's be honest guys we were getting spoiled for the last few years as far as resell values go (if u were the seller) what other commodity could u swing by the mall, or snatch offline with a bot and sometimes get an initial return of 2 or 3* retail price. that can't last forever....it reminds me of Real Estate and how that bubble popped. I think Nike heard loud and clear that they were complicent in the same 5% copping every weekend, and most of us-the 95% missing out. The easiest way for Nike to satisfy us in short term, and STRONGLY deter resellers, was to flood the market. Resellers were the ones causing 30 second sell-outs, causing sites to crash, etc. Today was a day for common folk to get what they want with out sophisticated tools, paying an arm and a leg for a hookup, paying for an ATC service...today was a monumental shift of power back to the people who embrace the art of sneakers and have a passion for rocking clean J's and the history and nostalgia that must of us have towards the brand. Hopefully Nike keeps a healthy balance going. As far as I know all the major online resellers are now sold out. NIKE is far from perfect in my eyes, i've been burnt far too many times, but so far this year you can definitely tell there trying to get s*** right. Remastering-check. Numbers game- check.
Realest thing said in the thread. It seems like people in here don't want the issues to end though. Lol. I think lames really believe they are ahead of the game if they got a shoe that many didnt. Looks like one day people will only buy shoes if they truly like and are gonna wear them! Cant wait!

So I end up carting them this morning on NDC but since I won a raffle at my local champs, I decide to not to order from NDC. I head over to my local champs right after lunchtime to claim the prize and what do you know, they accidentally sold my pair away. Skipping all the details of me making a scene...I stuck out on these along with the Yeezy today. Story of my life I swear...At least in my city, there are none of these sitting in my size. I'll have to wait for a re-stock. Lessons learned...if you are able to cart, proceed to checkout rather than relying on getting them from a local raffle. 

Last edited:
I heard a few of you comparing the Oreo 4s and the Fear 4s. The Oreo's kill the Fears in quality, I have yet to wear my Fear's because they look fragile. The neubuck is so thin, it feels like if u bumped them against something or got a little rain (or any elements on them) they would be KO'd. My neubuck came with little scratches and stuff. Usually with a nice suede shoe u can fix that, the neubuck that Nike has been useing for the last 5+ years is grabage, reminds me of cardboard. Same with my TORO 4's, feel like cardboard. They even crease like cardboard. I guess that's part of the reason I'm so thankful for Nike up in the quality on their shoes even if it costs us a small increment of money it's well worth it. I know a lot of people say they should have already been doing that and I oblige, but they didn't have to because all the hype beast out there swallowed up whatever Nike spit out. I guess enough of us *****ed to make a difference. But the details on the Oreos are nice, compare the cuts of leather(much thicker than past 4s), the leather is supple and the shoe looks well put together and durable. Most of you are right though, The leather is not as soft and luxourious feeling as it was on the BOB 10s and those really felt upscale. But I am more than happy with my purchase, and can't wait to rock these on the regular. I know Nike always has some wildcards as far as releases I guess the next big thing will be the WTKD as fare as rarity? I dunno, I just sold my 6's and wanna cry.
I generally agree, but I still think the Fear's look better though. These remastered 4's while having a good quality finish, still look weird without the netting

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom