Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

My payment thru paypal cancelled for fnl.. I guess I have to pay resell price on ebay.. originally 218 after tax, ebay retail is 250

So I end up carting them this morning on NDC but since I won a raffle at my local champs, I decide to not to order from NDC. I head over to my local champs right after lunchtime to claim the prize and what do you know, they accidentally sold my pair away. Skipping all the details of me making a scene...I stuck out on these along with the Yeezy today. Story of my life I swear...At least in my city, there are none of these sitting in my size. I'll have to wait for a re-stock. Lessons learned...if you are able to cart, proceed to checkout rather than relying on getting them from a local raffle. 

Not a good lesson to be trying to pass on to be honest.

^^^ yup never got that email. So paying an extra $30/40 isn't too bad I guess.. ebay resellers ain't masking anything on these after the 14% fees lol

Oh yea the reason why I said the payment didnt go thru.. I check the status of the payment on pp and it said the payment was "denined"

got an unclaimed pair a lil while ago...went .5 down because of an employee buying the size i needed...they are flawless and fit fine even .5 down...i wanna say these and my columbia 4s fit very close despite the .5 size...these remastered run bigger than lasts years...these sold pretty good all over today it seems...

I'm not Shopping on FNL online anymore... Cuz that's what it is!  THE FINISH LINE...meaning the END!

Every order i place billing info matchs CC info or even Paypal payments get Cancelled

Who wants their $$$ Tied up on Release Weekend from their Payment system holding funds 

I'm not Shopping on FNL online anymore... Cuz that's what it is!  THE FINISH LINE...meaning the END!

Every order i place billing info matchs CC info or even Paypal payments get Cancelled

Who wants their $$$ Tied up on Release Weekend from their Payment system holding funds 

I personally use a CC so that my real money isn't tied up.

Oh yea the reason why I said the payment didnt go thru.. I check the status of the payment on pp and it said the payment was "denined"
thatts weird. something similar happened to me.

i ordered a pair off hanon. paypal says transaction completed, so i went to sleep. fast foward to this morning when i get a call from my banks fraud prevention department asking if i had made a purchase from the UK. I confirmed it was a legit transaction and the guy went on to tell me the bank denied the funds as a safety precaution. he then assured me that he made changes to my card and I would not have any restrictions or limits in the future. I then called paypal and they told me the bank did indeed deny the funds but that the transaction did complete because paypal basically put up the money for me. the paypal rep told me paypal would resubmit/rebill in 3 to 5 days but that I had nothing to worry about because Hanon got their money.

Sad cuz FNL was my go to site. Used to be easy to cop from them online and I'll never forget cookin off the restocks they had couple years back. Ever since the checkout issues, I don't even bother anymore. 

Back
Top Bottom