Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

We can't say anything here it seems like, what's the point of having a thread on a particular shoe if it's not to discuss the details and get different opinions?

Every critical comments gets bashed by JB's backers it's funny.  If the brand says they raise the price for a better quality, then of course debates are going to rise I don't see anything wrong with that. 
ok, you bought not one but TWO pairs of these, took the time to do a lace swap, signed up on the forum, post an on foot pic,  and your first post was a small paragraph bashing the shoe?  Yet you don't understand why some members are giving you a hard time?  True, you're entitled to your opinion but don't play the victim here now...

Yall little kids keep complaining, but prices go up due to "INFLATON" even if the quality is good or bad let me say it again "INFLATION".... boys want prices back in 1990 lmfao(before they were born) new rule if you didn't exist when the OG's dropped or watch mike play you can't complain about the quality.

Last edited:
Just took my pair out the box for the 1st time today and boy ....these are heavy then a mug!

I had to double up on bred and wc4s (in this case about 4-5 pairs, since they yellow so much). 

Think it's necessary for this shoe, I feel like I'm gonna beat them at concerts and festivals and what not.

I had to double up on bred and wc4s (in this case about 4-5 pairs, since they yellow so much). 

Think it's necessary for this shoe, I feel like I'm gonna beat them at concerts and festivals and what not.
I had 3 pairs yesterday and now I have 4 just because I know I'm going to want to ball in them and everything else.

I had 3 pairs yesterday and now I have 4 just because I know I'm going to want to ball in them and everything else.
When u say u own 4 pairs of oreo, do u own any other Jordan's besides the oreo? Or are u only rocking the oreo's because u luv em?

After relacing these the correct way I've been examining the speckle/cement splatter and I've seriously considered using acetone to just make it clean. Anybody ever tried it, thoughts on how it would look?

Last edited:
After relacing these the correct way I've been examine the speckle/cement splatter and I've seriously considered using acetone to just make it clean. Anybody ever tried it, thoughts on how it would look?

Depends what typa person you are first, would you eat a oreo if it had no cream in it?

Last edited:
matters7 matters7 store I bought my pair from did not have a sz 11.5 either. I am in the US. Thankfully not my size. Guy ahead of me was needing 11.5 and had to get a 12.

nerd.gif

All the OG molds are in Taiwan factory that use to make the jordans
yeah...heads need to be careful what they ask for. Think u gettin robbed by resellers now, If JB come back with the OG molds resellers would take the molds, age the shoe and swear they earlier versions, at least 99s. Would just have to swap heels/Nike Air. Miss a release if you want to. But I ain't gonna lie and say I wouldn't want them to go back to the originals.

Back
Top Bottom