Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

I wore mine the evening they released, and that Sunday... noticed a crease starting to form on my right toebox already! :smh:  Other than that, I'm satisfied with the overall wear and quality.

That's the beauty of them, man.

I feel Oreo 4s in particular will show some character after you've worn them in and creases are present.

-Drew

Man idk if i should just pay ebay prices now or wait a few more weeks and see if i can get them retail somewhere. The chances are when these dry up the prices are going to be ridiculous.

Stock locate feature isn't available for 2 weeks after the release.
I did see someone say they did it saturday and that pair was local but that's not really the case on how it works.

So were these difficult to cop?

I got called from house of hoops for my pair. I was kind of nervous because the line was pretty long when I entered the raffle.

IMO no these weren't hard to cop. If you were searching for them on release date and yesterday pretty sure you can find your size. Today seems a little bit more limited in sizes you can find in store, I also saw that most were gobbled up by resellers too. But there was PLENTY to go around unless you just slept in the past two days

I don't buy Jordans much, but I hope when something I want rolls around it can be this easy :pimp:

Last edited:
If you're in the Atlanta metro area they're all over. HOH's got hella pairs. FTL, Champs, & FNLs all still have them in various sizes. Just call the stores. No reason to not get a pair if you really want them. Anybody need an oop let me know.

I wore mine the evening they released, and that Sunday... noticed a crease starting to form on my right toebox already!
mean.gif
 Other than that, I'm satisfied with the overall wear and quality.
Thats why I always wear sneaker shields with my 4's.

They have a sale on 10-packs right now too..

http://www.sneakershields.com/

That's the beauty of them, man.

I feel Oreo 4s in particular will show some character after you've worn them in and creases are present.

-Drew
To be honest I looked at it that way too. **Cop em to Rock em!... We Were Our Kicks!*

Creases in these kind of shoes don't bother me whatsoever. I'm gonna do a smooth double up on a VNDS pair cause the guy doesn't like the creases. Kids lol

Back
Top Bottom