Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

footlocker on 34th has them sitting. Copped my doubleup pair last night.
Thanks bro but do they have a full size run? Just need a 9.5 lol
didnt ask cause i9m nowhere near that size. i did try on a 11 and 11.5 so i know these had those last night. i copped the 11. might not hurt to call them and ask before you go down there. thats what i did. i saw the jordan x BOBs, jordan x lady liberty, oreos and some others sitting

Just got these in from NDC today.  Well worth the wait, especially cuz I've wanted this color way for years.  These shoes got me hyped, looking forward to breakin' these out for  some nice weather in the spring time.  

House of Hoops.. FNL... FTA... im in SAV, GA tho
sorry to be off topic, but who's cheeks are those? 
nerd.gif

This was a retro JB done right. They should've been doing this since way back. :smokin

These and the Columbia 4s did not disappoint at all.

Glad I doubled.

JB come through with White Cement 4s and Black/White Cement 3s with this quality, PLEASE.

-Drew

I intentionally kept my distance from this thread because I knew I would want them. Did good until today where a friend sent me an on foot pic :smh:

I guess I'll be making calls tomorrow asking my local stores if they have any size 11's in stock hahaha
If not, I'll hold off a bit more, resale isn't too high right now, which is very good.

Walter..

Anyone experience cracking on their midsoles?

I'm curious as to how well JB worked on these. For the most part they seem amazing, but i wanted to hear some input from others.

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom