Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Does anyone have any leads to where in SoCal these are still available? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
If anybody is looking for 10.5 in Houston, the Foot Locker @ Gulfgate still has 2-3 pairs in stock. Those are the only sizes.

Got my pair in from NDC today.. And these are one of those shoes that look good in pics. But once you get em in hand they look even better.. :pimp: If I would have seen these ahead of time I would have got 2.

Man, they need to drop those BC 3s now.. :nerd:

quality, look, and feel on these are great but i probably shouldnt have copped a 11.5 (i wear an 11) they look huge. i didnt even bother trtying them on :smh:

Last edited:
For real Jordan needs to drop WC4 like this.

those aint tumbled leather unless JB decides to give em good leather.

i had 2 pairs of the last release, one of my fav shoes but got rid of em. The leather on em was terrible no matter how clean the shoe itself is

quality, look, and feel on these are great but i probably shouldnt have copped a 11.5 (i wear an 11) they look huge. i didnt even bother trtying them on
mean.gif
why didnt you get your 11? hit up CL for a size swap. did that with sport blue 3s

FINALLY got my oreo's today!  yeee! 
nthat.gif
  Pretty sure I'm going swap these lace though for flat laces.

I'm about to be walking around with big ole key chain floppin around on my foot, and I don't eem care!! 
happy.gif

why didnt you get your 11? hit up CL for a size swap. did that with sport blue 3s

I have someone trying to buy my Columbia 4's on cl and is trying to pay through PayPal. Is their anyway someone can scam you through PayPal?

Last edited:
I have someone trying to buy my Columbia 4's on cl and is trying to pay through PayPal. Is their anyway someone can scam you through PayPal?
Yes and no.  Had a cat request he pay me via paypal.  Sent him an invoice, said he sent payment, i sat there logged into my paypal account waiting for payment to come through, checked my e-mail and everything...  No payment.  He insisted he paid but got a message telling him something to the nature of "You have a new paypal update", said the money was showing up in his logs as having been taken from his account.  I asked if he got a confirmation e-mail stating funds had been taken ... no response.  He said he paid ... told me to check my e-mail.  I curiously checked my other email (the one that was listed on the invoice i sent him) which is different from the e-mail address I get all my paypal notifications for some reason and it showed a "You've Received A Payment From Your Buyer : Ship Now!"

e-mail from "servicespaypal425@YAHOO.COM
roll.gif
.   It almost looked legit ... i told homie nice try.  If i was generous and clueless to the world, i probaby would've sent them joints to him but nah.

theres always the risk of the guy being a scumbag. the person might pay you through paypal, recieve authentic kicks from you, file a claim telling paypal you sold him fakes, then sending you back some fakes and getting their money refunded.

Make sure that you create an invoice and it will be paid through this invoice. When he pays, you should see the funds added to your account when you go to PayPal.com and log in.

Make sure you read the email address directly from PayPal. Scams have it where it will say PayPal but you look at the actual address and its a bunch of gibberish like naivh2772847bdjej@....

Never trust gift unless it is a trusted person too. Also if you really want to be sure your package gets there, ship with signature confirmation (extra few bucks) that way there is signature proof he received it

theres always the risk of the guy being a scumbag. the person might pay you through paypal, recieve authentic kicks from you, file a claim telling paypal you sold him fakes, then sending you back some fakes and getting their money refunded.

At the same time though, I leave PayPal as a legit option on my CL ads cause it can be cheaper to ship than making a drive and being stuck especially in LA traffic.

Yes and no.  Had a cat request he pay me via paypal.  Sent him an invoice, said he sent payment, i sat there logged into my paypal account waiting for payment to come through, checked my e-mail and everything...  No payment.  He insisted he paid but got a message telling him something to the nature of "You have a new paypal update", said the money was showing up in his logs as having been taken from his account.  I asked if he got a confirmation e-mail stating funds had been taken ... no response.  He said he paid ... told me to check my e-mail.  I curiously checked my other email (the one that was listed on the invoice i sent him) which is different from the e-mail address I get all my paypal notifications for some reason and it showed a "You've Received A Payment From Your Buyer : Ship Now!
"

e-mail from "servicespaypal425@YAHOO.COM:rofl: .   It almost looked legit ... i told homie nice try.  If i was generous and clueless to the world, i probaby would've sent them joints to him but nah.

Thanks I appreciate it. I had the kicks on CL for $250 because they're too big. I was hoping to sell so I could buy my correct size. He offered to pay me $350 and said he could only pay through PayPal and needs my PayPal info. Why would he offer $100 over my asking price. Figured it's probably too good to be true.

Thanks I appreciate it. I had the kicks on CL for $250 because they're too big. I was hoping to sell so I could buy my correct size. He offered to pay me $350 and said he could only pay through PayPal and needs my PayPal info. Why would he offer $100 over my asking price. Figured it's probably too good to be true.
Yup, same thing.  Dude offered $90 more bucks than what I was asking and $350 was his offer.  

I think I know who your talking about. Those are the same guys who have an unfamiliar area code number with family in Zimbabwe right? I get a new story every time so I mess around with them :lol:

View media item 1422672

I think I know who your talking about. Those are the same guys who have an unfamiliar area code number with family in Zimbabwe right? I get a new story every time so I mess around with them :lol:

lmao, pretty much. Thank you everybody for the tips and heads up. I ain't messing with it. Too much hassle. Again I appreciate everyone for lookin out

Thank you

I have a sz.11 fs on cl and this guy paid me email and pp notification popped up but no funds. They are scamming pp now be careful.

I have a sz.11 fs on cl and this guy paid me email and pp notification popped up but no funds. They are scamming pp now be careful.
thats messed up. so many losers out there trying to get over on honest people.

Back
Top Bottom