Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

I'm also in the minority as far as creases go. They don't bother me. The plastic back tabs scratch up my leg. You can't win :lol:

Man I thought that was just me...I hate rocking IVs with shorts explicitly for that reason.

This is why i laugh my butt off when I hear, "When_____ drops, i'm retiring!" 

lmao

This lowkey gets me mad, as irrational as it is
laugh.gif

Especially whenever I'm searching for a pair of Oreos and those weak *** Fear IV's are all in my results
mean.gif
 Elaborate on how the Fear 4s are weak...
mean.gif

Elaborate on how the Fear 4s are weak...:smh:

I don't really see any point in elaborating on it. You like them and I don't. At ALL :lol: No amount of elaboration will change either of those facts.

Last edited:
I'd say if there's a price hike then it will have decent looking leather. ... If not, well, JB knows we will buy them anyway. :smh:

I'd cop only if the leather is like the 99. Smooth and plush. Not hard and shiny like recent retros.

I've never been a fan of IVs without the tongue tag and netting.

IDK I need these to be decent leather to cop. The Columbias I will cop unless they are FRIV level of *******ess. CGIVs I will cop no matter what.

So, with all this info about some of these 2015 releases, whether its confirmed or not, could the rumor be true that they will stop doing retros after 2015

cause it major heat coming out next year.

So, with all this info about some of these 2015 releases, whether its confirmed or not, could the rumor be true that they will stop doing retros after 2015
cause it major heat coming out next year.

Stop making one of there largest revenue producers?
3789500-what+.gif

The people who believe this must be the same guys who believed they would outright stop making newports back in 2011.

im all in. been complaining about these and the Columbia 4s never retroing to everyone that listens :lol:

Back
Top Bottom