Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Thank you for telling us this late breaking information that we've all known for the past month now
how do u know info a month in advance when raffles take place the week of....nice try but atleast make sense when u try to clown or down someone

In addition to what @jordan roadkill
 already said, the SNKRS app will also give you an option to keep "searching" for availability and will checkout for you once it finds the stock. Similar to a bot... :lol:   I agree, there is no reason anyone should fail on Oreo IV with the SNKRS app. It's a good thing for now until it's available on a wider scale. After that, it's only a matter time before the sneaker programmers compromise it like everything else Nike has done (i.e. TLO, #RSVP, captcha, countdown timer, early links, etc).

I failed on the app with the bob x.... Just saying. It's not guaranteed and I wouldn't sell dreams.

I only got through on the app later in the day because sizes popped back up. The app is nice but not the end all be all.

Thanks for the feedback on SNKRS, I feel much better about my odds for copping now. Hopefully the app stays limited until the end of the month, got one more shoe I need to cop lol.

In addition to what @jordan roadkill
 already said, the SNKRS app will also give you an option to keep "searching" for availability and will checkout for you once it finds the stock. Similar to a bot... :lol:   I agree, there is no reason anyone should fail on Oreo IV with the SNKRS app. It's a good thing for now until it's available on a wider scale. After that, it's only a matter time before the sneaker programmers compromise it like everything else Nike has done (i.e. TLO, #RSVP, captcha, countdown timer, early links, etc).
I never understood how the programmers got around the captcha.

just found out i have to be some where at 9:00 cst on the dot saturday.... trying to figure out how i can show up a little late so i can try for these

i mean i have my phone, but id rather try on the desktoip
I always have more success on my phone & iPad than I do on my PC. Especially with FNL.

I feel like an app would be harder to "hack" and compromise, compared to the twitter things and nike's actual site, since the app exists in it's own world so to speak. I'm sure I'll be proved wrong, but it is a pretty cool thing so far.

how do u know info a month in advance when raffles take place the week of....nice try but atleast make sense when u try to clown or down someone
You gotta be the most sensitive beta male on this site. You literally go back 24 hours each day to find my post and respond to it. I must really get under your skin lol

I feel like an app would be harder to "hack" and compromise, compared to the twitter things and nike's actual site, since the app exists in it's own world so to speak. I'm sure I'll be proved wrong, but it is a pretty cool thing so far.

Everything has its advantages and disadvantages. I do agree, it's been pretty convenient so far.

Unfortunately, what I didn't want to happen happened. I got blessed with a second call back but instead of me being able to say no, my brother answered my phone and accepted it because I was sleeping so no he's the one responsible for calling back to tell them how unselfish I want to be and pray that my local HoH doesn't use it against me when trying to cop March 7th :smh:.

Unfortunately, what I didn't want to happen happened. I got blessed with a second call back but instead of me being able to say no, my brother answered my phone and accepted it because I was sleeping so no he's the one responsible for calling back to tell them how unselfish I want to be and pray that my local HoH doesn't use it against me when trying to cop March 7th
mean.gif
What?  Dude...double up!
glasses.gif

What?  Dude...double up! 8)

I would love to double up, and if I had the collection that a lot of NT members do that in the end let's them be selective I would. But I haven't copped a pair of Chicago X's so I need to cop those, and I've been feeling the Marvin the Martian 7's since initial pictures. Basically there's at least two to three pairs a month that are must cops for me from January to about May that I need to have money available for. Afterwards or at least to the knowledge available right now, June and on seems to slow down a bit.

I would love to double up, and if I had the collection that a lot of NT members do that in the end let's them be selective I would. But I haven't copped a pair of Chicago X's so I need to cop those, and I've been feeling the Marvin the Martian 7's since initial pictures. Basically there's at least two to three pairs a month that are must cops for me from January to about May that I need to have money available for. Afterwards or at least to the knowledge available right now, June and on seems to slow down a bit.
I feel ya, brah...priorities.

I feel ya, brah...priorities.

I wish I was like those who have a lot of these upcoming shoe's deadstock or in good condition so I can instead double up because the Oreo's look and will definitely be dope especially once in hand on Saturday :smokin.

Back
Top Bottom