Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Don't know if this helps, but here's an early link for the Oreo 4s on FNL.

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod766155
Haha, definitely won't help because a large portion of us won't be able to checkout from their janky site. 
mean.gif
or youll have to give them $1000 to hold hostage before you can finally check out successfully. they seriously need to fix that ********. i wont have the money everytime to cover the funds their bs system holds hostage before letting me checkout.

Haha, definitely won't help because a large portion of us won't be able to checkout from their janky site. :smh:

Yea but sometimes because they site is janky they will have a full size run at like 12 way after NDC gave the ole OOS tweet.

FNL be keeping hope alive in a sick way

With high shipping
Bad site
And rejecting cc payments

That's if u can get past the timer

But once you do that they will bless you lmao

or youll have to give them $1000 to hold hostage before you can finally check out successfully. they seriously need to fix that ********. i wont have the money everytime to cover the funds their bs system holds hostage before letting me checkout.
Really?  That bad?  A friend of mine sent me the link.  I never tried copping from FNL online before, so I don't know how bad it is on drop day.  Are you saying they authorize against your card multiple times or something because of a balky website?

I actually won a raffle this time around, so at least I'm all set for Saturday.  No stress on drop day is nice for a change.
nthat.gif

In addition to what @jordan roadkill
 already said, the SNKRS app will also give you an option to keep "searching" for availability and will checkout for you once it finds the stock. Similar to a bot...
laugh.gif
  I agree, there is no reason anyone should fail on Oreo IV with the SNKRS app. It's a good thing for now until it's available on a wider scale. After that, it's only a matter time before the sneaker programmers compromise it like everything else Nike has done (i.e. TLO, #RSVP, captcha, countdown timer, early links, etc).
I failed on the app with the bob x.... Just saying. It's not guaranteed and I wouldn't sell dreams.

I only got through on the app later in the day because sizes popped back up. The app is nice but not the end all be all.
yeah plus it's already been hacked by multiple people lol

Really?  That bad?  A friend of mine sent me the link.  I never tried copping from FNL online before, so I don't know how bad it is on drop day.  Are you saying they authorize against your card multiple times or something because of a balky website?

I actually won a raffle this time around, so at least I'm all set for Saturday.  No stress on drop day is nice for a change.
nthat.gif
well it goes like this....you manage to cart your size finally, you fill out everything to checkout, you go checkout and get an error and that you have to use another method or whatever bs it says, so you have to try and checkout again....but the catch is even though it tells you you didnt checkout successfully the first time, your funds still get held for a few hours up to a day depending on your bank.

so lets say u try to checkout again, and lets say it rejects you again cause their system sucks so bad...guess what? thats more funds they take and have pending that you cannot use unless they release it.

so if you get errors checking out like say....5 times for a $200 shoe....youre gonna have $1000 of your money being held in pending. not to mention you still gotta have $200 in your account if you want to checkout successfully on the 6th try.

thats y if i have just enough money on my account for a release, i dont go near finishline. cause if i fail checkout 1 time, they hold the funds i have just enough off to cop, and now im screwed and cant cop the release from any other sites until they release.

well it goes like this....you manage to cart your size finally, you fill out everything to checkout, you go checkout and get an error and that you have to use another method or whatever bs it says, so you have to try and checkout again....but the catch is even though it tells you you didnt checkout successfully the first time, your funds still get held for a few hours up to a day depending on your bank.

so lets say u try to checkout again, and lets say it rejects you again cause their system sucks so bad...guess what? thats more funds they take and have pending that you cannot use unless they release it.

so if you get errors checking out like say....5 times for a $200 shoe....youre gonna have $1000 of your money being held in pending. not to mention you still gotta have $200 in your account if you want to checkout successfully on the 6th try.

thats y if i have just enough money on my account for a release, i dont go near finishline. cause if i fail checkout 1 time, they hold the funds i have just enough off to cop, and now im screwed and cant cop the release from any other sites until they release.
Damn...now I almost feel like I should apologize for posting that link.
laugh.gif

Thanks for the heads up, brah.  I'll steer clear of FNL.

Last edited:
It's no magic app and yes.... People are talking about the nike app.

Everything has its advantages and disadvantages. I do agree, it's been pretty convenient so far.

So are the people copping off the app just those that have received an access code? I signed up for the app with two accounts and never received anything. I have it on my iPhone but I'm not sure if I should try to cop using it since I don't have any codes.

Damn...now I almost feel like I should apologize for posting that link.
laugh.gif

Thanks for the heads up, brah.  I'll steer clear of FNL.
naw u did good. early links are always helpful and welcomed. just the finishline is hit or miss. some releases i had no problems checking out(greytoe 13s), others i had like $600 held up before i finally got fed up and had to call them to process my order (redpod 13s). it just varies.

Last edited:
So are the people copping off the app just those that have received an access code? I signed up for the app with two accounts and never received anything. I have it on my iPhone but I'm not sure if I should try to cop using it since I don't have any codes.
I am confused about this as well. Once you have a code does it "open up" the app or do you need a separate code each time? I have been on other peoples app their info is on the right hand side. 

Rep you for the reply. FNL does tie up funds but an easy way around this is to NOT use a debit card. I recommend using a credit card and the transactions are washed out each time it fails. I had 80+ line of failed authorization from FNL on a release but it never reduced my available credit on my card.

Rep you for the reply. FNL does tie up funds but an easy way around this is to NOT use a debit card. I recommend using a credit card and the transactions are washed out each time it fails. I had 80+ line of failed authorization from FNL on a release but it never reduced my available credit on my card.
holy crap, 80?!!! i have heard people say the workaround is to get a giftcard also....but then ive heard that the same thing has happened with the giftcards.

they just need to fix their system. get on par with NDC and FNL etc in regards to checkout.

I am confused about this as well. Once you have a code does it "open up" the app or do you need a separate code each time? I have been on other peoples app their info is on the right hand side. 

The code is only needed once and it is tied to a nike.com account. Once you enter it, it allows you full access to the app and all the features (release reminders, product info and updates, ability to buy during launches, etc).

holy crap, 80?!!! i have heard people say the workaround is to get a giftcard also....but then ive heard that the same thing has happened with the giftcards.

they just need to fix their system. get on par with NDC and FNL etc in regards to checkout.

Haha, yeah. I think it was during the black infrared 6 launch. I bought gc for their legend blue xi launch and got the same payment processing errors so I don't recommend anyone to buy gift cards from FNL. You will STILL get checkout errors.

Haha, yeah. I think it was during the black infrared 6 launch. I bought gc for their legend blue xi launch and got the same payment processing errors so I don't recommend anyone to buy gift cards from FNL. You will STILL get checkout errors.
paypal is the easiest solution to that

This. I only use a credit online fir any purchase I mske on any website. You should never ever use your debit card online. Credit Card companies are much better with dealing with fraud or multiple charges , etc. plus you won't have your cash tied up for days or weeks while your bank sorts it out.

Only time I cop from FNL is instore. Heard tooooo many stories about the site messin up... freezin... etc.

The code is only needed once and it is tied to a nike.com account. Once you enter it, it allows you full access to the app and all the features (release reminders, product info and updates, ability to buy during launches, etc).

So does that mean that folks who have the app installed on their iPhone but no codes shouldn't bother trying to cop using the app? Is there still some advantage to using the app even without a code?

So does that mean that folks who have the app installed on their iPhone but no codes shouldn't bother trying to cop using the app? Is there still some advantage to using the app even without a code?

Correct. You cannot use the app without an access code. So no purchases can be made through the app unless you have a code to register it.

Struck out on two raffles and a guaranteed ticket. Can anybody in the Marietta, GA area help out? Size 13

I just called my finish line in the KC area and they said they have not made their calls yet for the raffles.

Back
Top Bottom