Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Was able to get through somehow on nike.com.au even though the page crashed after the paypal screen.

Uh the early link is on the Finishline.com release calendar. It ain't no secret. Lol at some of y'all thinking it's Top Secret info
Heh...so it is...that's not who I got it from, though...thanks for the info...I never use FNL, anyway.  NDC or Champs for me most of the time.

Got a call from champs. Size 12 locked.
Wow...they just called you?  My Champs called me on Wednesday.  Crazy.
laugh.gif

Just got the call from Thousand Oaks HOH for my size 9 and I got 2 calls for Grade school sizes for wifey.

Whatttt? Fnl actually beats a lot of bot users unlike ndc or Ftl. Fnl>every site on release days. You just have to be patient.

Just got the call from Thousand Oaks HOH for my size 9 and I got 2 calls for Grade school sizes for wifey.

Nice. I entered there,champs TO and the Ventura footlocker and Ventura champs. Got a call from Champs TO. First raffle win since the toro 4s from HOH in TO.lol.

Champs just called as well so that means headed to the mall in the AM to pick up my size 10.5 from Foot Locker and Champs. I don't know the protocol around here that well or if it's allowed but I'd be willing to help a fellow NT'r out with a size 10.5 for retail + NC tax plus actual shipping.

Well, it looks like I have struck out with the raffles at my local shoe spots. (Not surprised)

Nice. I entered there,champs TO and the Ventura footlocker and Ventura champs. Got a call from Champs TO. First raffle win since the toro 4s from HOH in TO.lol.
Same places i entered along with the Shoe Palace and Sheiks Ventura. Waiting to see if i can win one more pair for my homie. He's deciding between these and Yeezy's
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I dont know what to think of these releases anymore. Im here in San Antonio and hit up all the same # of (4) raffles for the Legend IVs and struck out (was able to cop online). I got 3 out of 4 for Oreos. Dont know if its after allstar, Kanyes dropping, or combo of both. Like everyone keeps saying maybe the $190 price tag is starting to scare resellers off. Either way its good to finally have less of a hassle to cop shoes that shouldnt be that difficult to begin with.

REMINDER:

There is no buying/selling/trading outside of the classified section REGARDLESS of the price.

with yeezys dropping on saturday. these will be sooooo easy to cop on NDC.. trust.

I'm sure there's people out there with money that will still get both or don't even care about the adidas yeezy.

I do hope it's an easy cop though so I can use this 20% off code NDC gave me for accidentally canceling my AS Kyrie order.

2 for 4! Got one at TO HOH! I'll probably cop there since there's a possible discount that could be had with my rewards.

Are people willing trying to get these when the yeezy boost are coming out tomorrow? priorities mang!!

Back
Top Bottom