Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

I dont know what to think of these releases anymore. Im here in San Antonio and hit up all the same # of (4) raffles for the Legend IVs and struck out (was able to cop online). I got 3 out of 4 for Oreos. Dont know if its after allstar, Kanyes dropping, or combo of both. Like everyone keeps saying maybe the $190 price tag is starting to scare resellers off. Either way its good to finally have less of a hassle to cop shoes that shouldnt be that difficult to begin with.

Truth. The price is steep for a 4 that usually is $150. That may make less ppl think about it, plus with the As weekend just happening there was so much and I think with a ton of great/expensive releases many are waiting for a few kicks that they must have, just not want.

People actually want those Yeezy's?!
indifferent.gif
Nope.

Only in it to flip them.

$350 too.

I don't think I'll ever spend that much on one pair of shoes.

Eh..a quality pair of Italian leather dress shoes goes for $350 easily. But $350 for an Adidas sneaker isn't justified

Last edited:
JUST GOT THE CALL FROM HOH GALLERIA OUT HERE IN H-TOWN... #SOLID. MAN, THIS FEBRUARY HAS DONE A NUMBER ON MY POCKETS,SMH. BETWEEN THE OG HURACHE TRAINERS, BOTH ALL STAR 10's, BRED 1 LOWS, AUNT PEARLS, AND NOW THESE, I'M DEFINITELY GONNA HAVE TO TAKE A BREAK,SMH. GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY FELLOW NT'ers LOOKIN' TO GRAB THESE... FROM THE LOOKS OF IT, IT SHOULDN'T BE TOO HARD. HOLLA...

CED B.

EDIT: FELLAS, CHECK YOUR EMAILS... JUST GOT THE EMAIL FROM SHIEKHS IN THE GALLERIA AS WELL. DOUBLE-UP COMPLETE!

Last edited:
I don't understand why a store would call restricted :smh: Hit em with Ignore button and they called back.

I lost count but I'm pretty sure won more raffles for these vs the Legend 4s. Stores I've never won at before called :rolleyes

Last edited:
Just got that e-mail from southland mall Sheik Shoes. This is the first time i won a raffle.

Thanks for the codes!

Truth. The price is steep for a 4 that usually is $150. That may make less ppl think about it, plus with the As weekend just happening there was so much and I think with a ton of great/expensive releases many are waiting for a few kicks that they must have, just not want.

YEAH,FOLKS ARE STARTING TO EASE UP ON PAYING $190 A POP FOR EVERY RETRO, ESPECIALLY WHEN THE OG OREO 4's WERE ONLY $100 BACK IN '99. HOLLA...

CED B.

Last edited:
FELLAS, CHECK YOUR EMAILS... JUST GOT THE EMAIL FROM SHIEKHS IN THE GALLERIA AS WELL. DOUBLE-UP COMPLETE!

Wow. Just got multiple raffle winner emails from sheikh. Unclaimed pairs should be abundant. I just need one. I think no one should stress about getting a pair at this point. I really hope it's like this for other must have releases this year.

Wow. Just got multiple raffle winner emails from sheikh. Unclaimed pairs should be abundant. I just need one. I think no one should stress about getting a pair at this point. I really hope it's like this for other must have releases this year.
I  co-sign if bordeaux 7s are like this i will be one happy camper. 

I'm ready for tomorrow. I'll be picking up my pair from finish line. I got a 20.00 winner's circle I been holding on to. For the people who are going to try online you don't need a bot. Just be ready at the time of release. I ordered the Colombia xi's from my phone no Wi-fi straight 4glte.

Hats off to JB! Of course we still have a lot of things to complain about but they are really making a concerted effort to listen to the consumer and have enough product available. I think the price increase wasn't just for making a better quality shoe, but to increase production.

I still am a little skeptical about this whole "remastered" campaign, but also anxious to see what JB has up their sleeve for not only the immediate future, but the next few years. This is a new era for JB. RIP hypebeast

Just got a confirmation from Sheikh Glendale Galleria. First time winning a raffle (although I barely enter them) and the first in-store purchase since Space Jams. :x

What time the fellow NTers going to pick up? I'll be wearing my NT fitted (kind of cheesy, but gotta rep).

Now to get one more using FNL reward or this NDC coupon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom