Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Struck out on raffles and my connects at footlocker/hoh are gone
roll.gif
Will FNL or NDC be easier to cop? Haven't tried buying a pair online since the toro 4s. 

bruh, you seem to have no friends. 4 calls from yesterday to now and all 4 are retail stores. Congrats I guess ...
The realest dudes don't got many friends. Believe that.

Most these cats I know who on social media with thousands of followers/friends could go to jail tomorrow and wouldn't have a single visitor.

Last edited:
The realest dudes don't got many friends. Believe that.

Most these cats I know who on social media with thousands of followers/friends could go to jail tomorrow and wouldn't have a single visitor.
bro .. I was just teasin ... I don't know that man from a whole in the wall .. My statement can be either very accurate or inaccurate.

Having a lot or little does not equate to your statement. What equate to your statement is calling random people associates and calling those that go the extra mile for you friends.

I have more than a few friends and a bunch of associates. My brother is a introvert and has about 3 ride of die dudes but if you was to associate with him, you would think he's an extrovert and have lots of "friends" because he know a lot people.

Last edited:
Was taking my Statistics midterm today and missed a call from an unnkown number. :smh:
Looks like i will have to try online. bad luck today. :\

bro .. I was just teasin ... I don't know that man from a whole in the wall .. My statement can be either very accurate or inaccurate.

Having a lot or little does not equate to your statement. What equate to your statement is calling random people associates and calling those that go the extra mile for you friends.

I have more than a few friends and a bunch of associates. My brother is a introvert and has about 3 ride of die dudes but if you was to associate with him, you would think he's an extrovert and have lots of "friends" because he know a lot people.
I feel you bruh. I figured you were only being half serious.

We could potentially go on all day about this topic. You made some good points. I guess what I was trying to say is people these days can't even differentiate between an associate and a friend. I partially blame social media and also this generation of kids in general. We're doomed if you ask me

This is very tempting...love all-black Jordans since you can rock them in slightly more formal situations, very versatile.

Hmm, only entered 2 raffles but I figured I woulda got at least 1. Every other release I ended up winning multiples.. Guess I'll be up early to check the mall or online.

Back
Top Bottom