Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

someone post pics of these so called pairs with the cracked/chipping paint. people keep saying it but nobody posts pics 
laugh.gif

Yeah I have the LB 4's and there has been no cracking whatsoever. They are holding up really really well. 

Damn all this noise about cracking and paint chips is killing the vibe on these...great because hopefully it keeps people away I'm sure like most of you these are probably one of the top whatever in everyone's list of what they "need" this year.

Damn all this noise about cracking and paint chips is killing the vibe on these...great because hopefully it keeps people away I'm sure like most of you these are probably one of the top whatever in everyone's list of what they "need" this year.

Don't count on it. Quality, or lack thereof, has never kept people away from JB unfortunately.

Ill quote myself as well 
tired.gif
I believe them but I just havent experienced it personally.

And if im not mistaken its not even literally cracking of the midsole, its just the paint coming off right?

EDIT: nvm i thought yall were talkin about 4s in general. I havent seen 1 pair of columbia/legends cracked yet

Last edited:
i completely punished my LB aka columbia 4s.. ill post pix this week.. NO CRACKING AT ALL.. people mentioning midole cracking are str8 bull$*****t!ng.. but if it is indeed true..why havent any pix surfaced?

Well it's sad some cracked so fast, but dont get the notion JB fixed the midsole in the midst of remastered campaign. They still dnt dye the sole, so they'll still crack.

Well it's sad some cracked so fast, but dont get the notion JB fixed the midsole in the midst of remastered campaign. They still dnt dye the sole, so they'll still crack.

Thank you. I still am leaning toward getting a pair. I wasn't trying to discourage anyone from getting them. Just saying that you might run the risk of it happening

Last edited:
Only extreme cases would have paint chipping within that few wears man.

Ya i know my retros barely Crack. I mean they haven't even been out a month how many times can you wear the same shoe for them to even remotely start cracking and what are you doing in them... my toros haven't even cracked yet

Back
Top Bottom