Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Damn I live right by Cerritos college , if only you'd be a sz 10, I didn't get any calls
my boy said finish line at Del Amo mall got a stupid number of pairs so if u wanna try your luck out in torrance u might get lucky when they release those unpicked up pairs to the wild

doubt it, people will be struggling to resell these and if you have patience you can get em for retail or damn near close to 

those didnt sell at all....these will sell just no much over retail, wayyyy too many people try to resell now and for some sitting on 200 isnt an option for very long.

In the long run most sneakers that are black, white, neutral colors and have a classic asthetic do better than others, but there's always exceptions. If u look at the price of the Metallic Black 5's that weren't hard to get at all, the price is rising and defiantly a solid pickup. Same with the Black/Cement 3's, on Flight Club there going for 600 plus. I got those on Black Friday with ease. I think these are ill, there versatile, can we worn an any season with anything. Plus the leather is plush and they stay clean. Maybe I'm biased. But a dope iconic 4 in a classic CW over a flashy sneaker with lots of initial hype.

For those that didn't get a call or email I would try unclaimed pairs or wait for a restock at local stores if this release is anything like the Columbia 4s

It might be resale price now, by tomorr when people realize they can't copped , they will have no choice but to pay at least 50$ more over retail

Got a call from footaction at 8 today. They're calling OD late now. Looks like I can sleep in tomorrow loool.

Sheikh already sent emails bruh
sick.gif
 Checking Junk mail

Back
Top Bottom