Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

ActLikeNothin if you really want the shoe then it's cool get it and move on but nothing wrong with still looking elsewhere

Last edited:
Not necessary, it's all about the hype, it feels good knowing that u copped a pair and their won't be anywhere else to get them, value will raise, then u say to urself"good thing I got a pair"
bruh ... I still have D's kicks from early 2000 DS that have been retro s few times. The "exclusive" title went out the door. All Nike is doing, keeping demand up.

Whats crazy..... back in the day you could walk in two months later and cop a J with no problem.... They still had people gettin shot and beat up for they're shoes. The hype will still be there regardless of the amount of inventory.
Back in the 90's I copped my OG concord XI's and Black and Red XI's days after they came out.  I remember not wanting to wear them to school because people called them "Space Shoes"

I picked up my 01 Columbia's the day after release.  Walked in.  Size 11.5

My 00 Space Jams and 01 Cool Greys were just a 6am pickup in Holyoke Massachusetts (went to college near there).   Me and about 5 or 6 other guys were there at their early open each time.  All sneaker heads / Jordan fans.  

Times have changed.  The hype is crazy.  

Last edited:
So your opinion on a show is determined whether or not they are sold out? K.. 
I don't know what exactly ur saying, I just know whatever retro comes out that I want, I will get them, sure if they sell out, it's just a bonus, I'm not gonna lie, next j's I'm going for is the teal's, I don't think they will sell out, and I'm passing on the laser4 which might sell out, but doesn't mean I will copped cuz they selling out, make sense?

This reminds me of the good ol days. Where if u had the money & a ride to the mall u could cop. There will continue to super rare releases, like the "mirror" foams, or DB's...but let's be honest guys we were getting spoiled for the last few years as far as resell values go (if u were the seller) what other commodity could u swing by the mall, or snatch offline with a bot and sometimes get an initial return of 2 or 3* retail price. that can't last forever....it reminds me of Real Estate and how that bubble popped. I think Nike heard loud and clear that they were complicent in the same 5% copping every weekend, and most of us-the 95% missing out. The easiest way for Nike to satisfy us in short term, and STRONGLY deter resellers, was to flood the market. Resellers were the ones causing 30 second sell-outs, causing sites to crash, etc. Today was a day for common folk to get what they want with out sophisticated tools, paying an arm and a leg for a hookup, paying for an ATC service...today was a monumental shift of power back to the people who embrace the art of sneakers and have a passion for rocking clean J's and the history and nostalgia that must of us have towards the brand. Hopefully Nike keeps a healthy balance going. As far as I know all the major online resellers are now sold out. NIKE is far from perfect in my eyes, i've been burnt far too many times, but so far this year you can definitely tell there trying to get s*** right. Remastering-check. Numbers game- check.

Yea bro I think we will defiantly be in the minority for the teals. I really dig the CW, plus there all leather...typically when you see a teal/turquoise its neubuck or suede. I can't see JB mass producing those to the same levels of the OREOS but we will see.

Oh there will definitely be more Yeezys. At the end of the day, these people want to make money and thats it. You buy into the hype that the shoe is gonna be rare, overpay, and feel horrible when they are out there in abundance. Now if nike really wanted to make loot, re release the yeezy 2s. Resellers would be pissed!

Defintiely more? Yes but if they really wanted to do it up then it would have been mass distributed.
Every major retail or would have multiple size runs.

They don't.

Glad I got my pair before the snow storm hit
pimp.gif
Took me hour and 1/2 to get home cause I detoured to pick these up LOL

Back
Top Bottom