OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

These are still widely available because all the resellers are stuck with Space Jams they thought they could get $300-$400 a pair for.

Watch how many Space Jams pop up again on E-bay and Craigslist.

Then you have all the kids that spent all their Christmas money on them to.

So trust me, in some areas, these will be around for awhile.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

These are still widely available because all the resellers are stuck with Space Jams they thought they could get $300-$400 a pair for.

Watch how many Space Jams pop up again on E-bay and Craigslist.

Then you have all the kids that spent all their Christmas money on them to.

So trust me, in some areas, these will be around for awhile.
Well there has been a ton of them on ebay since RD, so that probably wont change.

Originally Posted by McBengBeng

this is looking like the 12's thats still in stock. called eastbay today and cop my 3 pairs. i wish all release will be like this.

Negative! Try adding sz 9-14 to your cart.  

"CMON SON"

WHO COULDNT PREDICT THIS... (VARSITY RED, SUEDE)

ARE U SERIOUS!!!! PEOPLE ACTUALLY THOUGHT THIS WAS GONNA CAUSE MASS HYSTERIA LOL

THIS IS LOOKING LIKE "FLU GAME, PT DEUX"

just copped mines. last sz 10 for some reason. wanted those DK vs tho :/. too bad im not a sz 14 for that last pair

Did anyone order from NDC with 2day shipping or overnight and got a tracking number ???

Met up with the homie Xclusive1
at the mall. There was just a few other heads. I thought more people would be out.... I aint tripping tho. Funny thing was that there was more females then dudes tho.

We got our pairs and walked out.

RICK ... WHERE you at son  
nerd.gif
 ???? jk

I have some good news about Motors my man
pimp.gif

easy cop in NJ for me...

woke up at exactly 10 (sweatin bullets lol) overslept but go there around 10:30. No lines at all in probably the biggest and busiest mall in Northern NJ.

copped a 9 at Champs and an 8.5 at Footaction. No sales tax !$%*%
happy.gif

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Although it says they are in stock, eastbay is sold out of 9-14.
if you call they still have most sizes in stock... they just don't want to over sale them like they did with the space jams

glad to see that this was an easy cop for people but really these were trash and even my girl who dont wear kicks said they were trash when she saw the comparison with the material between these and the dmp 6s, those people who copped for 200+ early must feel like *+!! ill probably cop these when they hit the sales rack at the outlets cause this was a serious slap in the face to us the customers by jb im glad i didnt fall for this cause $150 is a lot of money for a pair of shoes, guess we will never learn o well ill wait and cop this 6 pack if the quality and price is rite

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Originally Posted by moneymike59

AHHH the glory of Swoosh
pimp.gif
...3 pairs for $286.20
pimp.gif
once again. Good Luck everyone!

Dear Mike,

Thank you for ordering from Swoosh.com.Listed below is your confirmation number, a list of products youordered, and your shipping information. Please save this email untilyou receive your order.

Please remember that the items youordered might be sent in different shipments at no extra cost to you.We will notify you when each of your items ship.

[table][tr][td]

Shipment #1

Ship to:  
Mike

Shipping Method:Ground

Order#: [color= rgb(255, 102, 0)][/color]
Order Date: [color= rgb(255, 102, 0)]01/23/2010[/color]

[/td][td][table][tr][td]Style:[/td][td]Item Description:[/td][/tr][tr][td]384664-061[/td][td]Air Jordan 6 Retro Men's Shoe
Black/Varsity Red
Size: 10
2 @ $90.00 Each ($180.00)  Sale

[/td][/tr][tr][td]384664-061[/td][td]Air Jordan 6 Retro Men's Shoe
Black/Varsity Red
Size: 9.5
1 @ $90.00 Each ($90.00)  Sale

[/td][/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Product Subtotal:[/td] [td]$270.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping & Handling:[/td] [td]$0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sales Tax:[/td] [td]$16.20[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][td]Grand Total
Amount Charged to Credit Card[/td][td]$286.20
$286.20[/td][/tr][/table]
TN taxes FTL.... on 2 pair of shoes my tax is more than your 3 pair... smh
Yeah. And why do people feel the need to let us all know they have a swoosh account?  In the words of my man Jay, "YOUR A LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!".
laugh.gif

Showed up at the Mall, surprisingly Finish Line was the only store open, or atleast with their gate halfway open. They let me in and told me they only had a size 9 (I neede a 9.5, or at the most a 10). I hoped DTLR had them in a 9.5, but for insurance I bought them at Finish Line just in case. Jetted to DTLR, the lights were on but no one was inside, waited for about 5, so until about 10:00, dude came through, let me in, I asked him to hold a 9.5 for me, I swear running to Finish Line to return my size 9 pair and back to DTLR for my 9.5s was the fastest I've ever ran, a $%#$# was sweating and %@*$ at the register. Luckily I got my pair, virtually no one was there since the mall is in a small town outside of ATL, but I was suprised. Expected far more people.

9kqnma.jpg
Praise be to Allah.

Easy cop. Went to the mall an hour early. Only 2 people in front of me.  Got so excited I took a pic in the mall lmao.  First J's I ever owned when I was 6.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by Retri

Originally Posted by sickickz23

HAI GAIZ AM I KEWL YET HEHEHE *SNORT*
They are though. Stop idealizing OG's, you sound like a noob who's trying to fit in.

just because you're too cheap to cop a pair it doesn't mean they're shi t, cut on the haterade and misleading bullc rap spreading already please.

Quality is spot on, fact.

Also: LOL @ at the aforementioned clowns feelin' called out by my post. Delicious but thurt tears.

6976.gif

I saw, and held these at my friend's FNL. They are nowhere near the quality of the OG infrareds VIs. What are you drinking that makes you believe that? Will it work for me cuz I just don't see it.

Again with the same old   
1rx4s8.gif

Why do you still come in and bash when you are getting the infrared pack, or are you just mad because you probably won't be able to get it, being that it might be an international release??   Let everyone be, you are not God ruling as to who is allowed to buy these or not, who are you to criticize people? 

They are just shoes, you keep holding on to a dream that's never gonna come true, the Infrareds came and went, they might come again, but for now, let everyone else buy these if they want to, no one is forcing these down your throat.  You've said your peace about 500x in here, you just keep stirring the pot, over and over again.  

I saw last night that they were available on Eastbay and decided I'll wait since I was tryna cop tha DK's but then woke up this morning and DK's were available but not in my size. So I went to eastbay to get my 6's couldn't go 0 for 2 but they didn't have my size so I hopped my ##% out tha bed and went to the mall and copped with EASE!

I swear once OG dudes realize its not 2000 anymore the JB forum will be so much better.

No shoe that comes out will ever be like the OG's. Them days are gone. So spend them stacks on the OG's. Or start collecting coins or something. All the negative comments are getting annoying.

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

I swear once OG dudes realize its not 2000 anymore the JB forum will be so much better.

No shoe that comes out will ever be like the OG's. Them days are gone. So spend them stacks on the OG's. Or start collecting coins or something. All the negative comments are getting annoying.

Yea that is true it's always the quality this and that just buy what you like, then they say easy pass and before you know it everything's sold out but I guess it's one of those things that you learn to accept.

^i feel you on this one. i feel like every time there is a retro release, dudes spend pages complaining about the quality. it is what it is. i never was able to get the 2000 retro, so i am pumped that i was able to scoop these.

The DMP package was $300, and the VI's are $160, the XI's were $175 (and came with a cool package) so it makes sense that in the 4 years since the DMP package dropped that inflation would slightly effect the cost of these shoes.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom