OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by edunpeal

tired.gif
stifmyster23 wrote:

Originally Posted by edunpeal

Originally Posted by Technique 317

When people buy kicks "just so they can say they have them" it irks the hell outta me....Buy the kicks cause you like them, even if the quality sucks, but atleast it a shoe that you gotta have....buying kicks just so you can say you have them is exactly whats wrong with people nowadays
i buy kicks regardless i like em or not
grin.gif
 for me thats what collecting is all about
tired.gif
 and if you got a problem with it go talk to my lawyer
alien.gif

why would you buy shoes if you dont like them???
cough*hypebeast*cough

hypebeast? ive been doing this since 96' i don't think the term hypebeast has been invented yet back then
tired.gif

this isnt 1996 its 2010, so its been invented
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MikeyFresh21

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

how do these fit?

i hate this question.

the only shoe thats gonna have different sizing is a pair of chucks

if you wear an 11.5 then you were an 11.5 bro

so your saying all shoes fit the same besides chucks?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Bought em, looked at em, shipped em out for DS DMP VIs...

NOT a BAD SWAP...especially for an even trade i might add...

MikeyFresh21 wrote:

LBJ23navo wrote:

how do these fit?

i hate this question.

so your saying all shoes fit the same besides chucks?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

For me for some reason I have to get all nikes in a 10.5, and J's a 10 the 10.5 in nikes feel like j's in a 10. I donkno why its like that

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

THA REAL A2THAMOS wrote:

JAYFIEND wrote:

I swear once OG dudes realize its not 2000 anymore the JB forum will be so much better.

No shoe that comes out will ever be like the OG's. Them days are gone. So spend them stacks on the OG's. Or start collecting coins or something. All the negative comments are getting annoying.

Yea that is true it's always the quality this and that just buy what you like, then they say easy pass and before you know it everything's sold out but I guess it's one of those things that you learn to accept.

It's not only the OG heads, they're just venting, but we have these new cats here bashing the shoes and straight hating and posting more then 100 posts in the same thread full of negative comments just to get their "e-Fame" up because they are dissing some dude with 1k+ posts.

True, you know everybody wants to have that alter ego and be something or somebody they're not, my motto is always buy what you like I don't care who makes it if I like the shoe I'll get it. I even have a few pairs of starburys and proteges.

Originally Posted by MikeyFresh21

how do these fit?

i hate this question.

Negatory puffer! If you really believe this, I feel sorry for your feet when you hit 45-50!

Not worried about my eastbay orders not giving me e-mails.... strolled into mall at noon and copped a 10.5. If my eastbays go through I'll just take a pair back to FL

I disagree, I know recent retro IV's & XI's run a little small, size 13's are too tight on me & have to bump up to 13.5 in XI's & 14 in IV's, so as far as size 13's go, they don't all fit the same, but for the most part they do, it's not a bad question.

not really beasting for these, but for $124.99,
pimp.gif
I could NOT pass up on them

and it's my b-day weekend so why not
laugh.gif

These are a different shoe from the infs, so I can't be mad about the varsity red, looks rather good to me
smokin.gif

releases need to be like this always ...

Have a good one NT
happy.gif

canceld my 11.5 from ndc.
Copped at my local footaction.
Didn't like them and gave them to my bro.
Overall easy cop...but the material/quality wasn't doing it for me.

Eastbay didn't confirm my order until 11:45 CT today... and I ordered at 11:02 CT last night. To hell with Eastbay. I called and canceled my order. Over 12 hours to confirm inventory? Eat it.

i feel where hes coming from i buy a 13 in like every shoe...size down in chucks...but i know i can always fit a 12.5 if i needed but some 12.5s are tight

Originally Posted by thekckid

Originally Posted by psypha

Bought em, looked at em, shipped em out for DS DMP VIs...

NOT a BAD SWAP...especially for an even trade i might add...

who did that deal?
laugh.gif

sorry, I'm not gonna blow him up...

Originally Posted by MTMAN

how do these fit?
i usually wear a 11 but went with a 10.5 so you may have to go a .5 size down.
these are real comfortable

I wear a sz11.5 usually, but went a size down! Run big for me.

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

glad to see that this was an easy cop for people but really these were trash and even my girl who dont wear kicks said they were trash when she saw the comparison with the material between these and the dmp 6s, those people who copped for 200+ early must feel like *+!! ill probably cop these when they hit the sales rack at the outlets cause this was a serious slap in the face to us the customers by jb im glad i didnt fall for this cause $150 is a lot of money for a pair of shoes, guess we will never learn o well ill wait and cop this 6 pack if the quality and price is rite
Trash?  Why even waste your money on trash then?  Glad you put so much weight on the opinion of your girl that "dont wear kicks".  Valuable opinions from people who don't know what they are talking about.  Nice.  I hope you are able to get them at the "outlet" on the sale rack as you say. 

That "trash" comment is still crackin me up.  Whack.

Back
Top Bottom