OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Picked up my pair easy. Walked into the mall and there was only 1 other person in the store.They  look a lot better in person.

I guess I'm just an "OG head" complaining, but seen em in person today, and REALLY was hoping to talk myself into to buyin, but couldn't. I guess since I had the OG's and last retro's these just didn't do anything for me. 1 more pair for someone else I guess. But, I'm glad it was at was an easy cop for those who wanted em.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

I guess I'm just an "OG head" complaining, but seen em in person today, and REALLY was hoping to talk myself into to buyin, but couldn't. I guess since I had the OG's and last retro's these just didn't do anything for me. 1 more pair for someone else I guess. But, I'm glad it was at was an easy cop for those who wanted em.
Durabuck on the GS size runs looks nice.

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

MikeyFresh21 wrote:

LBJ23navo wrote:

how do these fit?

i hate this question.

the only shoe thats gonna have different sizing is a pair of chucks

if you wear an 11.5 then you were an 11.5 bro

so your saying all shoes fit the same besides chucks?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

For me for some reason I have to get all nikes in a 10.5, and J's a 10 the 10.5 in nikes feel like j's in a 10. I donkno why its like that
I'm the exact same way. All my Nikes are 10.5 and the majority of my J's are 10. But as of recent I have to get the retros in a 10.5 because they just aren't making them like they used to. And once again another JB bust. These will be around for a while.

roll.gif
roll.gif
thekckid wrote:

Originally Posted by psypha

Bought em, looked at em, shipped em out for DS DMP VIs...

NOT a BAD SWAP...especially for an even trade i might add...

who did that deal?
laugh.gif

they swapped you for a set of carmines?  what are they thinking?

Originally Posted by MTMAN

how do these fit?
i usually wear a 11 but went with a 10.5 so you may have to go a .5 size down.
these are real comfortable

They're narrow and you'll get toe rub, I wouldn't advise anyone to go down.  If anything go up.

picked these up to add to the collection.....hoping they will go on sale places, so I can pick up 2 more pairs.....

I just picked up my pair!! Its my birthday week as well, so these are my present!!!!! YAY!!!
I thought they were going to be $160 retail, but they were only $150

Originally Posted by glove72

roll.gif
roll.gif
thekckid wrote:

psypha wrote:

who did that deal?
laugh.gif

uhm...did I say that???

Read again my friend...

smh.gif

Originally Posted by jc619er

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

MikeyFresh21 wrote:

LBJ23navo wrote:

how do these fit?

i hate this question.

the only shoe thats gonna have different sizing is a pair of chucks

if you wear an 11.5 then you were an 11.5 bro

so your saying all shoes fit the same besides chucks?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

For me for some reason I have to get all nikes in a 10.5, and J's a 10 the 10.5 in nikes feel like j's in a 10. I donkno why its like that
I'm the exact same way. All my Nikes are 10.5 and the majority of my J's are 10. But as of recent I have to get the retros in a 10.5 because they just aren't making them like they used to. And once again another JB bust. These will be around for a while.

As always, there's hordes of "prognosticators" layin straight negativity.  Just an FYI for all the Negative Nostradamuses in here, basically everyone is very tired of hearing about how these will "sit" or be in the "outlet" or are "poor", etc etc.   read a few hundred pages of dudes sayin the same +%% over and over again and peeps askin fam to chill on it and let it be.  If they do sit, oh well, so what?  What does that have to do with this thread?  What contribution have you made by continuously stating the same worn out BS over and over again?

That horse was dead a week ago.  It's a bloody pulp now, let it be.

FSR in Cbus, OH

Easy cop, didnt even get to the mall till 1. Eastbay order canceled 2 more size 9 should be available.

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

I swear once OG dudes realize its not 2000 anymore the JB forum will be so much better.

No shoe that comes out will ever be like the OG's. Them days are gone. So spend them stacks on the OG's. Or start collecting coins or something. All the negative comments are getting annoying.

Witch please, out of all the dumb post in 290 pages, this takes the cake.

OG heads are the ones who made JB what it is today.  OG heads are the ones who made NT what it is today.  OG heads are the ones who continue dropping knowledge, that some of you don't seem to absorb.

Any OG head up here will tell you this board has changed, but it sure as hell isn't because of us.

Respect your elders kid, because one day you'll be a old head, and you'll see how stupid your statement was.  Unfortunately you're too ignorant and immature to see how foolish you sound.

Originally Posted by glove72

roll.gif
roll.gif
thekckid wrote:

Originally Posted by psypha

who did that deal?
laugh.gif

Carmines came in the CDP package, this person traded for a pair of the BLACK / GOLD VI's that came in the DMP
He did a good trade

sorry if this question has been answered already, but by any chance did these come out in tot sizes aswell?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

I swear once OG dudes realize its not 2000 anymore the JB forum will be so much better.

No shoe that comes out will ever be like the OG's. Them days are gone. So spend them stacks on the OG's. Or start collecting coins or something. All the negative comments are getting annoying.

Witch please, out of all the dumb post in 290 pages, this takes the cake.

OG heads are the ones who made JB what it is today.  OG heads are the ones who made NT what it is today.  OG heads are the ones who continue dropping knowledge, that some of you don't seem to absorb.

Any OG head up here will tell you this board has changed, but it sure as hell isn't because of us.

Respect your elders kid, because one day you'll be a old head, and you'll see how stupid your statement was.  Unfortunately you're too ignorant and immature to see how foolish you sound.
blah blah blah.

Originally Posted by WiLRocka

sorry if this question has been answered already, but by any chance did these come out in tot sizes aswell?
They did release them in kids' sizes.  Not sure exactly how small you want to go. 

Originally Posted by rojanjon

They did release them in kids' sizes.  Not sure exactly how small you want to go. 

looking for a 9c

If you compare them to the infrareds of course there gonna be different I had the 2000 retro of course it was better quality but what retro isn't plus the infrareds paint chipped like crazy and if you say otherwise you either haven't worn you pair more than a few times or you have never had them

anyone who order off eastbay is your order still on "unshipped - waiting on approval" status?

btw non-g orders will go through with no problems on eastbay right?

Originally Posted by rojanjon

looking for a 9c

Check it:  http://www.finishline.com...amp;productId=prod652793

Might pick my lil girl a pair up for her birthday if the price drops in the GS sizes.

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

If you compare them to the infrareds of course there gonna be different I had the 2000 retro of course it was better quality but what retro isn't plus the infrareds paint chipped like crazy and if you say otherwise you either haven't worn you pair more than a few times or you have never had them

Don't mention paint chipping just yet, most of the recent retros have had problems with paint.

Back
Top Bottom