OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^That's what happens when you deal with those websites that sell Jordans months in advance.

just because you get shoes months in advance doesnt mean they need to be bad quality. i dont think the shoes that release in jan will be any different from these. these werent even the shoe i ordered anyway.
so what did u order dude?

I didn't say that because of your complaints about quality I said it because they didn't send u the right shoe, and who wants to pay $40+ to ship theshoe back and wait around for you to get what you really ordered or your money back. Getting the doernbecher charity 6 from marqueesole isn't supportingthe db charity. How is he getting a release that's limited to NTs and NDC? Someones making bank taking these sneakers out of the factory.

db dorenbacher 6 - im now getting the db from a niketalker so id just like some money back on these

those are hot. those are prob gonna be better then the varsity 6s. But im still coppin the varsitys and db.

oh my lord......i have not been on NT in forever. Bills and school were piling up and I didnt have the $ for kicks so I havent even been following releasedates in over a year. My first day back and i find out space jams, wht/red XIIs, true blue IIIs, wht/red VIs, and these dropped or are dropping........I didnot expect all this
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

oh my lord......i have not been on NT in forever. Bills and school were piling up and I didnt have the $ for kicks so I havent even been following release dates in over a year. My first day back and i find out space jams, wht/red XIIs, true blue IIIs, wht/red VIs, and these dropped or are dropping........I did not expect all this
pimp.gif
Damn, you really have been sleepin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

oh my lord......i have not been on NT in forever. Bills and school were piling up and I didnt have the $ for kicks so I havent even been following release dates in over a year. My first day back and i find out space jams, wht/red XIIs, true blue IIIs, wht/red VIs, and these dropped or are dropping........I did not expect all this
pimp.gif
Damn, you really have been sleepin
laugh.gif

ya man...i wasnt playin. I've been out for a good minute.
laugh.gif

Quality on marqueesole is sometimes spotty due to the fact that they don't go through any sort of quality control. So you might end up with a b-gradequality shoe, which sucks considering how much you paid for them. I don't cop anything unless it comes in a properly labeled JB box, that way you know itsat least A-grade.

Definately coppin even though material will be suck as usual lately....99 - 06 are my years to cop retros from

Definately coppin even though material will suck as usual lately....99 - 06 are my years to cop retros from

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^That's what happens when you deal with those websites that sell Jordans months in advance.
just because you get shoes months in advance doesnt mean they need to be bad quality. i dont think the shoes that release in jan will be any different from these. these werent even the shoe i ordered anyway.
I think the idea is the sneaker might not be "finished"
they are "stolen"/"transported" out of the factory, in the case of the Jordan cdp 3 from marqueesole many people complained that itdidn't have padding in the ankle.
they might take these sneakers out of the factory before they're done and finish them theirselves.
the paint might have had a "sealing" process under normal conditions, but since they're sold early maybe they didnt go through these finalprocesses.
its just an assumption but these issues seem to be more prevalent from "copping early" through these sites.

you should only cop kicks early from these sites if you're a celeb or want to be seen, trash them, not keep and collect.
Just my opinion.

Will be coppin these just for the simple fact that I sold my infrareds....I know these aren't the same but close enough for me...

isnt my problem if ms stole them or what.....this was a mess up on thier end anyway and i doubt i will order from them again but i understand what u mean

Thanks for posting the pics DiPlOmAt TDOt. The Varsity Reds still don't work for me. The material looks way too cheap. I would pay no more than $100 buckseven for them and beat'em to death....which wouldn't take long by the looks of it.

i will pick these up to rock for sure. keep infareds ds and dont have to risk the soles falling off

Back
Top Bottom