OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

I dont wanna sound like I'm complaining but i never really realized just how much better infrared really is. I'm probably gonna cop anyways cuz theystill look
pimp.gif
, but wow, Infrared does look 1,000,000 times better.

defintely sexy on the blk/red 6s~ even thou they r not infrared~ but still sexy enuf for me to cop~ hmmm

Is it just me or do those varsity reds look yellowed already?

The more I look at them, the white/black look better than the varsity reds, definitely quality wise

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

I dont wanna sound like I'm complaining but i never really realized just how much better infrared really is. I'm probably gonna cop anyways cuz they still look
pimp.gif
, but wow, Infrared does look 1,000,000 times better.

the black/infra are my favourite shoe of all time, but the pics of the varsity red are actually making me prefer the darker toned red. infra is a little too"lollipop" to me in comparison. naturally the classic large nike air is preferred but since it's black on black, this is forgivable. my onlymajor concern is the suede.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

The Varsity Reds still don't work for me. The material looks way too cheap. I would pay no more than $100 bucks even for them and beat'em to death....which wouldn't take long by the looks of it.
This is what I've been saying since I first saw them 3 months ago. I've seen FAKES that put these to shame in quality.

Right now it depends on what Lebron and Kobe release in 2010 to see if I will cop these. Thanks for the pics up there though.

so do you think these will sell out really quick? like space jam quickness... trying to see when i should start the preorder i guess december i should be finewith

based on those latest pics from tdot, i'd say wht/blk >> varsity reds easy. as it stands, the only jordans i plan on copping in '10 is powder 9sand thats even a maybe.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

28vyant.jpg

20r0baq.jpg

2iw1t1i.jpg

105qfwz.jpg

2inhy1.jpg

2ly4ksh.jpg

2n89b3n.jpg

10xg9qe.jpg
After seeing these ^^^^.....
I think I'll stick with these instead....
378035703.jpg

378035702.jpg

Yo RICO7!!!! I'll definitely update this post for you tomorrow!!! Stay tuned!...
smokin.gif

peace

Back
Top Bottom