OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by village1600

so release date is the 23rd right, or has it changed?

what will be the retail price on these?

happy.gif

Originally Posted by soups24

i'm sure this question has been asked 100 times...but why create a shoe that's so close to the og classic? i mean..why not just release a pair of infrareds?

sometimes i don't know whats going on at jb....

i am sure it's a marketing ploy or some some sort of beta testing, where they release shoes with a slightly different red and different material(var red 6)and see if cats will buy them...if they do well, i think we will see a lot more jays like this...IMHO...if not, back to the drawing board to retro an OGcolorway

^^ They will sell fast, but it wont be as crazy as the spacejams. No GR besides another XI colorway will be that crazy. These will sell fast though.

So no EA.... I can't remember the last time I payed retail for kicks, I'm gonna try to cop but I'm not gonna hunt and all the extra +%%@, it'snot worth it

Looking forward to get these, 2010 seems like a nice year for the VI's..

and I hope to see Air Jordan 3 Slam Dunk Pack too, now that would be nice.. erhm I mean Awesome.

Ps.
Merry Christmas and Happy new year.

Originally Posted by foe the love of money

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by eciaccord

I'm just hoping release day is not going to be a drama filled day.
Like the space jams.
how did u do with the 11's rafool?
how many people did u rob?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Man, why you always gotta come with that nonsense? You got beef, PM the dude. This s%@# is childish. Scrolling through these threads and it's likeeverytime I see you you got somethin' slick to say, just perpetuating negativity. Just gets old and makes you look silly fam. Lax on it and let it slidewhatever it is. No matter what happened you're not getting anywhere with these Net-jabs. Can we just talk about kicks?

Respect to all. Peace.

VI are the best to me, it sucks that the quality of these doesnt appear to do them justice, and even though a lot of us know this, we are still going to end upgeting them...

^^^the icy bottom looks nice though...i think icy bottoms in general look great, that is til they start to yellow...sea glow...

Originally Posted by iliaden

Looking forward to get these, 2010 seems like a nice year for the VI's..

and I hope to see Air Jordan 3 Slam Dunk Pack too, now that would be nice.. erhm I mean Awesome.

Ps.
Merry Christmas and Happy new year.

i need those 3's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 93jUMpmAnKid

hope this launch wont be like the SJ Launch with all the people thinkin their Infrared's.
Weren't the SJ's a limited release and the Blk/Red VI's a general release?

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by 93jUMpmAnKid

hope this launch wont be like the SJ Launch with all the people thinkin their Infrared's.
Weren't the SJ's a limited release and the Blk/Red VI's a general release?

roll.gif
hell naw the space jams werent limited

Originally Posted by foe the love of money

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by eciaccord

I'm just hoping release day is not going to be a drama filled day.
Like the space jams.
how did u do with the 11's rafool?
how many people did u rob?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
I actually got two pairs thank you.

No I didn't need to rob anyone to get them.

I don't think it will be as bad as the SJ release. You have to remeber that half of those people in line where buying them for Christmas gifts, and tore-sell for extra Christmas money. If you were in line you could see most of the people weren't the normal people you see at a shoe release.

Originally Posted by magicmike872

I don't think it will be as bad as the SJ release. You have to remember that half of those people in line where buying them for Christmas gifts, and to re-sell for extra Christmas money. If you were in line you could see most of the people weren't the normal people you see at a shoe release.

i agree. Plus its going to be the 2nd time they retro them, so hopefully it will be an easy cop
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom