OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Wow I can't believe how much Hype the Space Jam release has caused for future releases..
I can already see it now... In every release thread from now until the end of JB's existence someone is gonna ask.... Are these going to be as hard as theSpace Jams??

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Is this release gonna be as crazy as the Space Jam release?
Its possible because people got Christmas money, reselling money, and those two things along with this sexalacious (
laugh.gif
) colorway could cause a fair amount of hype. I'd say just keep up with thisthread and listen to the birds chirp (people around) and judge from there.

This release has nothing on the Spacejam release. Granted it's a VI, so many people will cop, but this is not an OG colorway, just a beta tested knockoffcolorway with bad material....more than likely I'll be passing...can't justify giving JB money for every release when all they do is put out garbage.
tired.gif

Can't wait to have a pair of Black/Red 6's again, they were my very first pair of Jordans back in the day. The pair that got me started on my love forAir Jordans.

These are looking aight on sneakernews.com If they don't restock the Space Jams in my size on Eastbay, I'm gonna get these.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

This release has nothing on the Spacejam release. Granted it's a VI, so many people will cop, but this is not an OG colorway, just a beta tested knockoff colorway with bad material....more than likely I'll be passing...can't justify giving JB money for every release when all they do is put out garbage.
tired.gif

Very well put...
3378d1246974331-dual-wield-mechanics-qft.jpg

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

This release has nothing on the Spacejam release. Granted it's a VI, so many people will cop, but this is not an OG colorway, just a beta tested knockoff colorway with bad material....more than likely I'll be passing...can't justify giving JB money for every release when all they do is put out garbage.
tired.gif

Very well put...
3378d1246974331-dual-wield-mechanics-qft.jpg
rayray the GIF king
roll.gif

pimp.gif

PASS on these.... no longer interested in any Bulls colorways.... EVER

I will definately rock these! i just think theyre gonna be the issh in person and if i skip i might regret!-ponyboy

NO ONE is going to pass on these. More than half of the people on NT said the same thing about the SJ's and then when they came out, they went back ontheir word or they complained that they couldn't copp a pair when they immediately sold out. I call BS.

Back
Top Bottom