OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

I also think these will sell pretty fast!!! In line waitin on sj's these were mentioned alot of times by alot of people...we will see I guess...

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

these release 01/23/10 right? 2 fo me...

yea the 23rd
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I also think these will sell pretty fast!!! In line waitin on sj's these were mentioned alot of times by alot of people...we will see I guess...

QFT!

Originally Posted by rdrex7

so these are not limited right? just a GR? hopefully i can pick them up for retail after a week or so
The Space Jams XIs were also GR and yet they SOLD out with in hours
tired.gif
...IMO they wont last a week
eyes.gif

do we have any detailed pics of the "Lakers" colorway and a release date? other than just the month?

pistons colorway is straight garbage...IMO

so is this going to be nubucks or the like the suede charity's cause the picture that they got on 2010 releases does the shoe justice and could be a x2 butwhats the real word is it suede or nubuck or a mix because the shoe looks good in that picture

Originally Posted by EdgarVega4

Originally Posted by rdrex7

so these are not limited right? just a GR? hopefully i can pick them up for retail after a week or so
The Space Jams XIs were also GR and yet they SOLD out with in hours
tired.gif
...IMO they wont last a week
eyes.gif

AGREE ... these will be gone A S A P in the BAY .

I cant wait to cop a pair or two of these things.

if, and i do mean if these sell out super fast, these will be easily copped later. i can see this shoe being one of those releases that everybody pumpsthemselves up for and cops their x2 and x3, then they realize that they aren't that fresh. soon they'll be all over the market place for retail or alittle more, just like the raging bull pack that everyone convinced themself was hot. i may cop these depending on how they look in person, but that'sonly because i get an employee discount and will have first shot at a pair. however, i'll probably still pass. i'm just not super pumped about thisrelease, and i highly doubt that i'll have any regrets down the road. the white and red pair are a different story though.

I really want to see if they r ashy out the box if so... i'll pass and try to pick up thru discount if possible....

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

I really want to see if they r ashy out the box if so... i'll pass and try to pick up thru discount if possible....

oh there gonna be ashy alrite, that's why there called the ashy Larry 6's, what do you expect?

Originally Posted by His Airnezz

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

oh there gonna be ashy alrite, that's why there called the ashy Larry 6's, what do you expect?

to answer your question ...no they wont be ashy out the box......of course theyre always gonna look ashy in most pics...just go to the store and check out thestuff
and that first colorway of the 5 and 2 fusion(forgot what theyre called)

Originally Posted by dollabill87

Just letting yall know that there will be a blck/infra- white/infra vi pack released mid next year.

LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES

Nah, im just kiddin...you knew about the lakers VI before they released huh? i remember you describing them to the t...exactly howthey look in pics now...well....ill be lookin forward to that pack!

Back
Top Bottom