OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Easy pass. As far as I'm concerned, this is just a Retro+ colorway of the VIs and I never usually buy those.

I hate to say it, but I think I;m looking forward to the Motorsports over these. No matter what they say those pics look like suede and they will be a pain inthe %!# to rock.

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

^^^^IF JB continues 2 herb sucker customers with cdp and never returns 2 og molds, then you may be retired against your will

agree or disagree?

If you are talking to me, then yea, I agree to a certain point, but I basically stopped with the XX3's anyway. Now I just try to focus on pre 03 Jordans,Nike basketball, and Air Maxes. My latest buy was DS OG bl/red XI's and I don't see myself stopping anytime soon with those types of purchases.

these are close enough. not trying to pay an arm and a leg for infrareds...so these will have to do. the white/red will be copped as well.

Originally Posted by c4

If you are talking to me, then yea, I agree to a certain point, but I basically stopped with the XX3's anyway. Now I just try to focus on pre 03 Jordans, Nike basketball, and Air Maxes. My latest buy was DS OG bl/red XI's and I don't see myself stopping anytime soon with those types of purchases.
I agree 100% with you at making proper purchases, but what is the certain point you speak of?
The reason I am so inquisitive is because I complain about the poor replicas, but still purchase b-grades from outlets. I'm basically tryna compare whatworks for you with what works for me.

Is there really THAT much of a difference between varsity red and infared? us as sneakerheads might notice
but the average consumer which roughly makes up for about 75% of JB sales wont know the difference.

Doesn't bother me much, close enough for me and I know they won't fall apart when I'm walking

2 pairs please

so are these really suede or nubuck ? OG's were durabuck right ? Anyone have a comparison of dura vs nubuck ?

so these are not limited right? just a GR? hopefully i can pick them up for retail after a week or so

Originally Posted by c4

If you are talking to me, then yea, I agree to a certain point, but I basically stopped with the XX3's anyway. Now I just try to focus on pre 03 Jordans, Nike basketball, and Air Maxes. My latest buy was DS OG bl/red XI's and I don't see myself stopping anytime soon with those types of purchases.
I agree 100% with you at making proper purchases, but what is the certain point you speak of?
The reason I am so inquisitive is because I complain about the poor replicas, but still purchase b-grades from outlets. I'm basically tryna compare what works for you with what works for me.

Well, I don't believe that JB's consumers are suckers. For me, I decided to make less purchases, but spend a little more per purchase to get what Ilove. For example, I passed on the White Red XII's and bought a 2nd pair of DS OG's for $220 shipped. Passed on the spacejams and got Bl/Red DSOG's XI's for not much more than I would have spent to get the 09 spacejams.

Originally Posted by c4

Originally Posted by c4

The reason I am so inquisitive is because I complain about the poor replicas, but still purchase b-grades from outlets. I'm basically tryna compare what works for you with what works for me.

Well, I don't believe that JB's consumers are suckers. For me, I decided to make less purchases, but spend a little more per purchase to get what I love. For example, I passed on the White Red XII's and bought a 2nd pair of DS OG's for $220 shipped. Passed on the spacejams and got Bl/Red DS OG's XI's for not much more than I would have spent to get the 09 spacejams.

Good luck with those. At least I know my '09 versions wont crack or fall apart while I'm walking around in them.

^^^^IF JB continues 2 herb sucker customers with cdp and never returns 2 og molds, then you may be retired against your will

agree or disagree?

^STRONGLYYYY Agree. I'd honesty like to see a major (or even mediocre) release boycotted to show JB we cannot tolerate their BS, but.... i know there willstill be hypebeats and folks that "NEED" them because they are Jordans. They are just ruining everything about this shoe game, period. Jordans arelike Gold bricks (BRICKS!) in this game ...
smh.gif

I saw these @ FlightCLub. I wasnt too impressed but what am I gonna do pass on these?. Nah. I'd cop me 1 pair just in case. Thanks.

These are gonna sell the weekend of release for certain.

Me, I've settled on copping just 2 pairs. Gotta prioritize in 2010... too many hot joints dropping.

To much whining in here
If you like them get them if not I'm
Pretty sure u can find infareds for 500+
If the need for them is that bad ge'ez

Originally Posted by airedweezy

To much whining in here
If you like them get them if not I'm
Pretty sure u can find infareds for 500+
If the need for them is that bad ge'ez

I agree. A lot of suckers are going to be complaining that they can't find a pair because they decided to sleep on these. You get what you deserve.

Back
Top Bottom