OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Everytime I see Blk/Infrared VIs or Varsity Red, whatever......I just think about poor Patrick Ewing.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

purchase these and in 7 days they will magically turn into
ashy_larry-712011.JPG

2i06oe9.jpg

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by kglookalike

Glad I still have my pair I bought in 2000 for $60, sz 13 with the Nike Air on the back, they look wayyyyyyyyyy better than these and still in good condition

Well dude these never came out in 2000 they are not infrared these are varsity red these are not the same shoe people keep comparing them they are 2 different colors varsity red and infrared
laugh.gif
you get the point smart ***

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Glad I still have my pair I bought in 2000 for $60, sz 13 with the Nike Air on the back, they look wayyyyyyyyyy better than these and still in good condition

Well dude these never came out in 2000 they are not infrared these are varsity red these are not the same shoe people keep comparing them they are 2 different colors varsity red and infrared
laugh.gif
you get the point smart ***
laugh.gif

u mad?

Ayo if u in Oklahoma (tulsa) or around the area or just want these a few weeks early for a little above retail ($25 above retail) holla at me. i got the plugat one of my local spots. they goin fast get at me jones23me@yahoo.com...... im good b! aint tryna get over on fellow NTers, hell u may b able to plug me inwith sumn oneday. real talk and if all else fails ill b selling them early anyway i plan o coppn a few. so once again i got a great plug and i can getpractically evrything that releases a few weeks early. BTW if u in the dallas area i cant do it bcuz thts where my connect is and i dont wanna get anyone introuble.....

i'm sure this question has been asked 100 times...but why create a shoe that's so close to the og classic? i mean..why not just release a pair ofinfrareds?

sometimes i don't know whats going on at jb....

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

These are so ugly
laugh.gif
, I bet everyone who gets them will still think they have Infra's.
I'm gonna cop and I know I am buying Varsity Reds. I agree with soups24 though, why not just release the infrareds? And use bettermaterials? What's the deal JB?

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

These are so ugly
laugh.gif
I'm gonna cop and I know I am buying Varsity Reds. I agree with soups24 though, why not just release the infrareds? And use better materials? What's the deal JB?
because JB knows dude's are going to cop regardless, they're saving the real Infrared's for a retro sometime in the future...

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

because JB knows dude's are going to cop regardless, they're saving the real Infrared's for a retro sometime in the future...
Man, I do hope you are correct, and you most likely are. If and when they do re-retro the infrareds, I'll most likely cop those too. I'dhold off on the varsity reds if I had a pair of VI's already but I don't and the VI is one of my grails. But, you can see how JB makes a killinghyping an inferior retro then releases another one later with what the demand is screaming for.

Business is business.

I don't or never have owned a pair of Infrared's or Black/Red 6's, so I'm most likely going to pick up a pair, eventhough, I'm still turnedoff by the suede.

they look so dusty, i wish they were made with better quality, thats wack im gonna still cop them.. they will look fresh in the dark..lol

How hard do yall think these will be to cop, hopefully not as hard as the space jams i had to wait in line for 4 hours to get my 2 pairs. am located in austinand usually there are from 75-100 people at releases but for the jams there was 350+

These are so ugly
laugh.gif

^^comments like this that make me wonder what the hell happened to NT. really?!?! who cares. it's the only difference is a shade of red and a symbol vs'nike air.' minor differences that don't mean much. if it matters, keep your yellowed and dated 'Infra's' and let people buy and wearwhat they want. i hope i NEVER see the day dudes would be arguing on the streets: NAH BRO, THOSE ARE VARSITY RED, NOT INFRA'S
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

stop being idiots and think of it this way: if your infrared's are so precious, buy these and keep the originals stored longer. or buy these to increasethe number of your collection.

NT's filled w/ idiots these days.
laugh.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom