Official Jordan XI Ray Allen Pe Thread February 14 th RD/Ray Allen PE Discussion Thread

Damn I'd love to get a pair one day. If I had the bread I would've dropped the 5k fc was asking for the sz13
Maybe the sz 13 will pop back up one day, you never know haha better start saving up tho!

edit: i just did a quick search and there is a DS pair size 14 for $3k if your interested. just letting you know

Last edited:
Reactions: alp
Maybe the sz 13 will pop back up one day, you never know haha better start saving up tho!

edit: i just did a quick search and there is a DS pair size 14 for $3k if your interested. just letting you know
thanks, seen that listing already :lol: I don't got nowhere near 3k to spend right now or else I wouldve been copped. I'll get em one day though. Those r worth 3k to me way more then any yeezy

gimmie these
eek.gif
 is that a black liner and clear sole?? I only saw the UGLY pair with green before. Even if it was a boston colorway for those jerseys, that pair was still fugly. Man those look nice in that pic though I would cop for sure.

I'm so confused NT.. I couldve sworn everybody loved these on opening day in the NBA. now its 'easy pass'?? ok..

Let me just stop all of y'all's pursuit of happiness right here. This is where people are getting info from.

View media item 759404
He made it up. Within a couple of hours it got picked up y'all been troll :lol:

Last edited:
SneakerJesus always comes correct with the info. He dropped info about the Yeezy Foams, Area 72, Fighter Jets, Weatherman, etc. months before they were revealed.

The plot thickens...........But either way with that number speculated, you gone have to day'um near noe sumbody that noe sumbody to even dream of having a chance. Atleast for a sz 13 like me.....

Back
Top Bottom