Official Jordan XI Ray Allen Pe Thread February 14 th RD/Ray Allen PE Discussion Thread

Its hard enuff getting a sz 13 with a RSVP service on a GR....Let alone a shoe you say they only produced 987 of!!! What each Niketown gone get 1 FSR....Cause 2 FSR's would be pretty much a third of the speculated total number.

it's gonna be chaos when this release :x i can't imagine how bad it would be

Just imagine the kicks Ray got in his closet that NO ONE has seen man, just imagine the xiv's in a white based sonic c/w :pimp:

Do not even care if these release with that available to the public. Prefer Boston ones anyway. Didn't the megatron pack release with less than a 1000? I wouldn't put it pass Nike to release a shoe in very limited quanities to the public. I read in another thread that Nike doesn't produce anything less than 3,000. That would leave 2013 left for friends, families, and lame celebrities and possible restocks for grand openings? All star pack+ Oregon 5s + Infrared 6s+ these all in one weekend will be crazy!

Last edited:
i like how some peoples mentality is that everyone wants them because they are limited, like we are all sheep and desire the same things for the same reasons. I think some poeple need to figure out that some people do what they want not because someone says they should. Its probably the same people asking which shoes to get smh shoes used to be awesome and now they blow thanks to sheeple and beasts oh yeah and nike and JB

Just imagine the kicks Ray got in his closet that NO ONE has seen man, just imagine the xiv's in a white based sonic c/w :pimp:

remember when Ray was doing the easter egg thing is Boston... that was dope.

Do not even care if these release with that available to the public. Prefer Boston ones anyway. Didn't the megatron pack release with less than a 1000? I wouldn't put it pass Nike to release a shoe in very limited quanities to the public. I read in another thread that Nike doesn't produce anything less than 3,000. That would leave 2013 left for friends, families, and lame celebrities and possible restocks for grand openings? All star pack+ Oregon 5s + Infrared 6s+ these all in one weekend will be crazy!
they had 82 packs and have released things in numbered quantity over the years (look at the BIN series for example). Also pigeon sbs are rumoured to be limited at 150 pairs or something like that.

I really hope these release. I can see how some people think they're blah or a bit weird, but I really like them. No matter what, I'll probably fail at getting them lol. If they do get released, hopefully stores will just do raffles.

Less than 1K made means I really don't care. They could be the most amazing shoe of all time (these certainly are NOT), and making them impossible to get makes them ugly.

The hype machine rolls on. I hope no one gets hurt. JB clearly doesn't care if they do.

These are ugly to me. If only 987 pairs releasing is true..... I'm not even trying to see the foolery that goes on for. $1,000+ on ebay easy.

Last edited:
These are ugly to me. If only 987 pairs releasing is true..... I'm not even trying to see the foolery that goes on for. $1,000+ on ebay easy.
assuming only 987 pairs $1000 will be a bargain, especially if u need that sz 13. Lets say they aren't numbered or clearly more than 1000 out there then I can see them selling at around 1000 and settling at 7-800 with a few nters getting them at the steal price.

Less than 1K made means I really don't care. They could be the most amazing shoe of all time (these certainly are NOT), and making them impossible to get makes them ugly.

The hype machine rolls on. I hope no one gets hurt. JB clearly doesn't care if they do.

exactly how i feel

Better than the Gamma's and some other nasty all blue XI I saw floating on twitter today!

So are these dropping in-stores only if that 987 info is true? Too low to even imagine going online.

Ok that's good

Sorry for the confusion but these haven't been confirmed that we've seen so far...Though SJ has said they are dropping and he's been fairly on point in the past...

I was just tagging JM in the thread hoping that maybe he could come through and shed some light on things...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom