***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
What's up with that plastic thing? Never seen that before.
I think its the shut up the crybabies that complain their eyelet was chipped. I like that they try now. like the extra tissue they wrapped around the tounge on maroons so they dont get complaints of bleeding on the sock liner.

in there like swim wear
pimp.gif

Ok, the red/white one in this photo looks a lot better.

Now wondering about the Sep 10 release - how much more black can they get than the Master?

I'd take the top pair of low tops and the bottom white/red pe's from Bibby. Though the bottoms would make me want the Rising Suns all the more :smokin Low top pair is clean with that French Blue look + the red sockliner. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Nike started retroing some low top 12's in the next year or two, along with a few new colorways. Maybe we'll get that pair like we're getting the red/white pair this year.

So I just got played badly for Master 12s I was selling and I'm gonna telll my story and I don't care if you guys make fun of me or anything but I'm just doing it so that you guys are aware and careful.

Here is my story:
I listed my Master 12s on eBay at a fixed price, a buyer contacted me and we made a deal through PayPal. He sent me the "payment" to my account using my email address. I check my email and i received an email notification from "PayPal" stating that I received payment for the shoes. What I didn't realize was that it wasn't a real PayPal email address. Just the username of the email account that the person used said "Service@Paypal.com" but the actual email address was helpcenter9111@gmail.com.

I shipped the shoes and they just got delivered to the person's destination. Don't be me and get scammed. I should've been more thorough.

Last edited:
So I just got played badly for Master 12s I was selling and I'm gonna telll my story and I don't care if you guys make fun of me or anything but I'm just doing it so that you guys are aware and careful.

Here is my story:
I listed my Master 12s on eBay at a fixed price, a buyer contacted me and we made a deal through PayPal. He sent me the "payment" to my account using my email address. I check my email and i received an email notification from "PayPal" stating that I received payment for the shoes. What I didn't realize was that it wasn't a real PayPal email address. Just the username of the email account that the person used said "Service@Paypal.com" and but the actual email address was helcenter9111@gmail.com.

I shipped the shoes and they just got delivered to the person's destination. Don't be me and get scammed. I should've been more thorough.
Sorry about that man.

This is why I always check my PP balance before anything happens.

Here is my story:
I listed my Master 12s on eBay at a fixed price, a buyer contacted me and we made a deal through PayPal. He sent me the "payment" to my account using my email address. I check my email and i received an email notification from "PayPal" stating that I received payment for the shoes. What I didn't realize was that it wasn't a real PayPal email address. Just the username of the email account that the person used said "Service@Paypal.com" but the actual email address was helpcenter9111@gmail.com.

had that happened once luckily it was a pair of fakes so i didn't take an L

Here is my story:

Hey they got me to about 2 years ago. I had the DS pair of foamposite black suede. Got shipped to Miami. I have filed a police report, but never heard anything from it.

Had something similar happen to me years ago for a pair of Swingman Lebron 9's :smh: Received an email talking about how the money had to be held until shipping was confirmed or some **** and like a dumbass I went along with it. Only time that's ever happened and thankfully i've learned a lot since then, because i've had multiple people try to scam me in the same or similar ways in the years since. That's what I typically don't even bother talking with people through eBay about Paypal invoice anymore, just to avoid having my time wasted.

Had something similar happen to me years ago for a pair of Swingman Lebron 9's :smh: Received an email talking about how the money had to be held until shipping was confirmed or some **** and like a dumbass I went along with it. Only time that's ever happened and thankfully i've learned a lot since then, because i've had multiple people try to scam me in the same or similar ways in the years since. That's what I typically don't even bother talking with people through eBay about Paypal invoice anymore, just to avoid having my time wasted.

That's what happened to me. Email said funds to be held until shopping was confirmed.

That's why I stopped selling on ebay. Guess PayPal has a new policy that they hold funds until the buyer confirms they are legit. I sold my hgg13s thru eBay and dude said they were fake and sent me back an empty box. Then the icing on the cake... he had the nerve to leave me negative feedback saying I sold him fakes!! I'm done with eBay and PayPal!!! From now on if I need to sell something it will be in person

That's why I stopped selling on ebay. Guess PayPal has a new policy that they hold funds until the buyer confirms they are legit. I sold my hgg13s thru eBay and dude said they were fake and sent me back an empty box. Then the icing on the cake... he had the nerve to leave me negative feedback saying I sold him fakes!! I'm done with eBay and PayPal!!! From now on if I need to sell something it will be in person

Same thing happened to me recently on a pair of NDS Anniversary XI's

Dude had them a week then filed for a return via eBay saying that they were yellowed and separating. The yellowing was shown in listing photos and there was no separating I checked before listing.

I agree to return and paid for label through eBay.

Bastard sends me a box of dirty laundry using label with a fake return address and a different box than what I had shipped in. I filed a complaint with eBay who auto ruled in buyers favor. Have made a number of calls to eBay who basically say tough luck all we know is label was used and delivered we can't be responsible for anything else. Such bs.

I've got a stack of shoes I wanted to sell on eBay but after that? Yeah I just don't know. Out shoes, about $30 in shipping fees, my time. I think I'm done as a seller!

Here is my story:

Sorry to hear about that man :frown:

@nuclear90 yeah, eBay gave me the same bs! They always rule in the buyers favor. There's really no protection for sellers in that situation. It's just not worth it

Back
Top Bottom