***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
I wish I could and that's easy to say but my wife and I are expecting our first child in October. We're trying to finish off renovations to our house before the baby comes, so I have money tied up with quite a bit.
Very understandable. Congratulations!

you had slam dunk sixes before anything else tho plus the orange 1s
Read the post again, I said "The White, French Blue, Metallic Silver, and Varsity Red 12s is the only retro plus colorway I secured in a while". Total I have 3 retro plus colorways, the rest are original colorways.

Retro Plus colorways:

Varsity Red, Varsity Red, and White (Slam Dunk) 6s: 2014

Black,Blue Graphite, and Infrared 23 (Barcelona Nights) 7s: March 2015

White, French Blue, Metallic Silver, and Varsity Red 12s: April 2016

Original colorways:

White, Black, and Legend Blue 11s: December 2014

White, True Red, Light Silver, and Tourmaline (Hare) 7s: Secured June 2015 (Release in May)

White, Black, and Varsity Red 1s: Secured July 2015 (Released in May)

Black, Bordeaux, Light Graphite, and Midnight Fog 7s: July 2015

White, Carmine, and Black 6s: Secured January 2016 (Released May 2014)

White, Fire Red, Black, and Tech Grey 4s: February 2016

​As I said before I mostly secure original colorways.

Last edited:
I'm snatching all I can right now because I can... If I hit a ruff patch in the road.. Shoes shall pay for me.

Dude calls him out on 2 pairs and he lists every single pair he was, their box label cws, and when they released [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

So I was right, but it's all good. my first 6 was the Infrared23s, a non og color
Actually before those 6s I had original colorways, 2011 White, Bronze, Cardinal Red, and Black 7s and in 2010 White, Varsity Red, and Black 9s. I had countless Jordans before.

Last edited:
If I had to pick one i'd go with the Black Metallic V's.

I've been kind of leaning that way. Want to get all the originals with Nike Air on them.

Yeah then you may as well get them now, because i'm certain that in a year or two they'll be more difficult to get, especially if you're big into having shoes when they're DS.

Kind of reminds me of my brother. He loved the Silver Anniversary releases and at the moment has 2 complete sets (DS), along with an extra pair of 1s and 11s. Anytime we go to a sneaker event or he happens to see a model being sold on facebook or ebay (In his size) he picks them up.

laugh.gif

Man im feelin sick to my stomach about it but im bouta hop on a 280 preorder for the flu games. I just cant risk missin

Back
Top Bottom