***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Why would you preorder a gr for that much? At least try on rd.

Cuz ima b in denver on business during raffle days n back home in the h on release. Plus i already knowww that this release will b worse than the masters so missin these will result in paying 400plus for resale. Im willing to pay 80 extra bucks to have peace of mind/avoid the ratchetness that goes on withan og 11/12/13 release

If you order from footsites and add shipping + tax= 220 most of the time. Due to circumstances 280 ain't that bad on pre-sale.
I've copped new releases for my boys b4 and they easily gave me n xtra 40 for the leg work on GP.

Hydro slide on FNL:

820265_001

http://m.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod796704

i just can't bring myself to pay that much for a sandal. 

but then at the same time i rationalize paying 200-250 for a pair of china made sneakers 
laugh.gif

but then at the same time i rationalize paying 200-250 for a pair of china made sneakers :lol:
right, and not like the price can justify that we're paying for a new shoe or technology. no creative process had to go in except not ****** it up wit suede

I don't know which one this is but I'm seeing a Black/Red/White colorway dropping on 9/10.

but then at the same time i rationalize paying 200-250 for a pair of china made sneakers :lol:

Well the thing with Jordan Brand slides is that they routinely sit for days and end up going on sale. So just give it time and you'll be able to get those for a more reasonable price.

Well the thing with Jordan Brand slides is that they routinely sit for days and end up going on sale. So just give it time and you'll be able to get those for a more reasonable price.
found it odd like last year an altitude 13 inspired one came out

I preordered for $275. Taking in account I'm not spending gas and time entering raffles, it's a good price. Since the 12's have retroed this year, I have struck out everytime going for 0/12 per release.

Back
Top Bottom