***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Passing on the grey ones in June and red ones in July. Grabbing these flu games and hoping they the playoffs, flints, obsidians, and taxis release over the next couple years.

if your in nyc small shops got these in today

had to pay $20.00 more then i did for the french blues and masters for the breads

Last edited:
yup. glad i wear a 9 these and the uni blue joints are must have

Yesir!

WOAH!! Hold the press here....
Maybe I've been outta the loop too long but isn't there a 1.5 size difference between GS and Mens???
I'm seriously asking cause I never tried to cop a GS sized sneaker. I wear 9 in men's, does this mean that now I'm officially GS'd sized?? :lol:

WOAH!! Hold the press here....
Maybe I've been outta the loop too long but isn't there a 1.5 size difference between GS and Mens???
I'm seriously asking cause I never tried to cop a GS sized sneaker. I wear 9 in men's, does this mean that now I'm officially GS'd sized?? :lol:

I asked the same question before, you a 9 in men's and that's the same as a 9 in GS the GS sizes goes up to a woman's size 11 which is a men's 9.5 same as GS size 9.5 bro

Last edited:
I asked the same question before, you a 9 in men's and that's the same as a 9 in GS the GS sizes goes up to a woman's size 11 which is a men's 9.5 same as GS size 9.5 bro

That's what's up!! Good looking out with this info fam.

Last edited:
air-jordan-12-gs-hyper-violet.png

air-jordan-12-gs-hyper-violet-1.png

Not official pics.

What happened at the store bro
That's pretty cheap. I was hoping to resell these for like 300plus. Guess not. Hahaha. The owner of p4p shoes called some Chinese kid a ***** and acted like it wasn't a big deal cuz he talks to all his friends that way...but the chinese kid wasn't even his friend. But Asians have no voice anyways so I guess it kinda blew over. The chinese kid had screen shots and stuff of the guy calling him a ***** and stuff too. Not really cool but whatever

Greys aren't looking too bad.. Prob be down if they had more padding like older 12s..

Back
Top Bottom