***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Anybody need Flu Games for a reasonable price, old town here has some pairs. Not looking to make a lot of money, just want to help folks

Seems like the GS 12s color ways pulled me in more than the OG colors

$280-$290 for 2 pairs of GS 12s beats paying 4 something for men sizes

Vivid Pink, Melo, Hyper Violet [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
Nike really going hard for the kids [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
Greys aren't looking too bad.. Prob be down if they had more padding like older 12s..
That was my thought too - the grey parts look kinda thin...whereas the other 12s are thicker and the leather is more lush...anyone else think so?

That was my thought too - the grey parts look kinda thin...whereas the other 12s are thicker and the leather is more lush...anyone else think so?

Facts [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Jordan 12s haven't been the same since 2009 well 2008 if counting CDP

Mudguards have gotten thinner and thinner materials cheaper and cheaper

My Bred 12s from 2003 sock liner is so padded and secure. Ankles are in good hands & both air units are still springy

Facts [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Jordan 12s haven't been the same since 2009 well 2008 if counting CDP

Mudguards have gotten thinner and thinner materials cheaper and cheaper

My Bred 12s from 2003 sock liner is so padded and secure. Ankles are in good hands & both air units are still springy
What's mudguards? The grey makes the material look like cardboard...

The other thing about this cw is...I think the light blue tab should be the same navy blue as the inner lining, because 1) the light blue doesn't go well with the grey, and 2) it seems like there's too many colours.

What's mudguards? The grey makes the material look like cardboard...

The other thing about this cw is...I think the light blue tab should be the same navy blue as the inner lining, because 1) the light blue doesn't go well with the grey, and 2) it seems like there's too many colours.

The mudguard is the upper that extends from toe box and curbs the side to end at the jumpman side tab

is it gonna be hard to get my hands on these 12s on saturday? hope it's not like pinks which surprisingly flew

The Pink 12's flying was absolutely NOT surprising.
true, i guess if one was aware of how much grown men this century love wearing pink, it would not be surprising. However, I was unaware 
laugh.gif

Picked up the Masters for $197

To be honest these are a little underwhelming but I'll see what they have to offer me 
smokin.gif

Random shot 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

true, i guess if one was aware of how much grown men this century love wearing pink, it would not be surprising. However, I was unaware 
laugh.gif
True story lol.

I knew the "bae" sizes would fly though regardless. I wouldn't underestimate any 12 release this year.

I feel like master 12s would be easy beaters. Would wear for pics then ***** them on the pavement

Either that's a bad picture or the quality of that shoe sucks
Click the picture it gets a little better 
laugh.gif
 (sig check 
nerd.gif
) but yeah quality isn't that great imo, when I try them on the leather feels like it folds instead of creases (experience from low 1's and DMP 1's)

Gonna put in a couple of wears and see if my opinion changes. I really like the gold lace locks 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom