***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
my Jordan game is at an all time low. Didn't know Flu games were coming out on 5/28.

What are Jordan releases like these days? Easy if you put a little work in? I want these but don't want to spend too much time on them.

Put in a few raffles. Releases st the end of may is always easy. As in the past. However 12s have been hard to obtain but these SHOULD have higher numbers...

Thanks to my connect, wore my pair today... Honestly not the most comfortable sneaker View media item 2038090
Those look fake. midsole color is off and that tongue is fat like a DC shoe
plus they not being comfortable is a sign. Masters and fb's have been great

my Jordan game is at an all time low. Didn't know Flu games were coming out on 5/28.

What are Jordan releases like these days? Easy if you put a little work in? I want these but don't want to spend too much time on them.
12s are 11 hype level

Last edited:
mean.gif

Acutally got them yesterday, my connect mention it to me a few weeks ago that he was getting the but I just got my order in. Definitely not fakes he's a very reliable source

I don't know you, but i hope you can get your money back. This "reliable source" did you dirty.

did this come out of THE AirSakuragi?????

My man!

College treating you well I see? Sounds like you are getting some trim with one liners like this!
Most of the time those sites come up when I'm watch Dragon Ball Z or Neon Genesis Evangelion online. So I'm no strange to them. College is alright but now I'm trying to look for a job for the summer and it's tedious. 

Last edited:
Has anyone bought a GS size Retro 12?
About to pull the trigger, but not sure to go with my normal size or .5 bigger?

Back
Top Bottom