***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Im not feeling the ovo's at all either, i wonder if they would sell out if they weren't a drake collaboration?

White OVOs are >>>>
Gotta update ur avatar mayne, hate to call em my squad but the Falcons did put that L on ya. 15-1. 
laugh.gif

Im hype about the 12s this year easily the most durable air Jordan you can rock them and they won't wear out can't wait to get the masters and the leather flu games

Im hype about the 12s this year easily the most durable air Jordan you can rock them and they won't wear out can't wait to get the masters and the leather flu games

Correction: most durable are the AJ1s. You dont see sole seperation or sidetabs crumble on AJ1s.

Correction: most durable are the AJ1s. You dont see sole seperation or sidetabs crumble on AJ1s.
no but 12s don't feel like they are made of steel after a few years either. And it's too soon to even include remastered 1s since they are only a year old

so are these 12s going to be the remastered pairs with better quality?
Im looking to get the red and black ones when they release

so are these 12s going to be the remastered pairs with better quality?

Im looking to get the red and black ones when they release

Everything from the beginning of 2015 to now was under the "remastered" label so yes.

including the responsive zoom air again or the nonsense from NSW when they just put a basic air bag in them and feed to us as a true retro? (Flu game 2009's)

Anyone with the PSNY's notice any difference in the zoom bag?

Last edited:
Wouldn't mind grabbing both white and black OVO 12s. Love the masters as well. Might try to pick up multiple pairs if my budget allows me to. 

including the responsive zoom air again or the nonsense from NSW when they just put a basic air bag in them and feed to us as a true retro? (Flu game 2009's)

Anyone with the PSNY's notice any difference in the zoom bag?
I'm not sure about the zoom air question but it was suppose to be quality and materials wise

Last edited:
Atleast the leather looks good. Gimmie metal eyelets and a nice shape and I'm in. You young ballers can worry about the bounce. Jussayin.

Back
Top Bottom