***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters

I know you're just trying to stand out, but whether or not the kicks came out 1 month ago or 10 years ago doesn't change the fact that hundreds of thousands of people already have them and have worn them
Imagine the day he finally decides to wear the sneakers only to see another person wearing them also:rofl:

:lol:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
His reaction:

It really is though
laugh.gif
Well Nike pretty much threw out the 8's towards the end of last year instead of a few more 7's so I guess they think that was enough. They then skipped straight over the 9 and 10, while I never expected them to do a year for the 11's, and here we are.
Wait until "The Year of the 13s"

I can't wait for that ^

13s are much like the 11s in that JB has retroed them sparingly. Before the 2014-present releases, we've hand maybe a little more than a handful of retro+ color ways with OGs peppered in here and there. (not counting lows)

13s still have that special feel to em. Just hoping they get the wing panel cut right and they use suede on the midsole.

Last edited:
I can't wait for that ^

13s are much like the 11s in that JB has retroed them sparingly. Before the 2014-present releases, we've hand maybe a little more than a handful of retro+ color ways with OGs peppered in here and there. (not counting lows)

13s still have that special feel to em. Just hoping they get the wing panel cut right and they use suede on the midsole.
All I want are the original colorways (especially the He Got Game 13s)

These are "remastered" correct? Hope they do the same job with the cushioning. The Black and Red from 2004 is one of a few shoes where I was playing in a live game and said to myself I can really feel the cushioning in these. The Taxi's that came out a few years ago were no where close in that department. Haven't hooped in a retro in years, but would really consider it, if done like the 04 pair.

All I want is the black/reds (which are a must) and maybe the French blues. Come on JB next year release the flint 13s with actual 3m material. My 2010's are beat and the fake 3m that they used is a joke.

Thinking of picking up a pair of OG White/red s again. Remastered are nice but don't comp are. I can ree glue any separation

Damn, lol. Just noticed the logo on the heel.

If retail looks like that, then maybe a pass.

Last edited:
[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
Edit: must paint that purple to pink to fully match

Why did they not just keep it one colour still picking these up but that throws me off

Back
Top Bottom