***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
What sz are you looking for ?

don't sleep on gs 12s, honey

gurl you know better than that, especially in your size :smh:

...you're right, but I guess I was hoping everybody would be looking at nylons instead, and these would sit for a long time. :\

I went ahead & checked out my size when I started to see sizes disappear, so Im good. :smile:

Sale prices would have been nice though. These 12s are killin me :lol:

Last edited:
all you have to do is call nike csr or go to the nike chat and ask to have your 10% military discount added to your purchase, they'll verify your military status and then add it on. I've been doing it for about 2yrs now, oh they'll ask for your order #, I wind up paying $185 for these

Last edited:
Whoa whoa whoa, you can call in the military discount with NDC??? Tell me more!

Like redrum said, just call, verify your military status and they will give you the discount.

You only have to verify once. After that just call.

If these are sitting on eastbay, I would wait until they lift the discount restriction since military gets 20% off. Only reason why I got them from NDC was because I had a 20% off code.

I have 30 dollars in rewards at finishline waiting for them to add free shipping then I might buy these. Finishline and their damn shipping.

Aside from the PSNY and the wings, I copped all the 12s that dropped this year including the GS releases. I copped everything in a US 10 except for the GS 12s which I got in a size 9.5y. I don't have a wide foot and with the 12s mold making the shoe run long, the 9.5 fits fine. They dope.

So after this past weekend the 12s left to drop are the

Wools
All blues
Purple dust GGs
Cherrys ( :nerd: )

Playoff lows
Taxi lows (maybe)
White OVOs

I love 12s

I have 6prs of size 11, master's, flu's, reverse cherries, UNCs and wings and they all have spacers but ok lets play games on nothing bigger than a size 9 has a spacer

size 11.5
View media item 2123750

View media item 2123752

theirs more but I'm not gonna go through everyone posted on ebay, 2016 AJ XIIs come in an oversized box and "should" have a spacer, size be darned

My size 10s don't have a spacer but my 10.5 do. Both came from the same store. 10 box is smaller

Aside from the PSNY and the wings, I copped all the 12s that dropped this year including the GS releases. I copped everything in a US 10 except for the GS 12s which I got in a size 9.5y. I don't have a wide foot and with the 12s mold making the shoe run long, the 9.5 fits fine. They dope.

So after this past weekend the 12s left to drop are the

Wools
All blues
Purple dust GGs
Cherrys (
nerd.gif
)

Playoff lows
Taxi lows (maybe)
White OVOs

I love 12s
i'm a lil jealous bcuz I can't buy the gs, I won't buy a shoe I can't wear but i'm doing good, gonna buy the psny this paycheck which will put me up to date since wifey doesn't want the dryer
eek.gif

smokin.gif
 so i'm in good spirits come on oct 1st wools and nov 12th all flu and I should be home before the lows drop by the looks of things  

ordered saturday fron NDC and still havent gotten shippin confirm and havent gotten charged....theres no way they getting cancelled right? aint these sitting?

went to ntny to buy for someone else. put them on and kept them. for the record
- 12 run big for me at least
- boxes 10.5 and up are bigger than smaller sizes

went to ntny to buy for someone else. put them on and kept them. for the record
- 12 run big for me at least
- boxes 10.5 and up are bigger than smaller sizes
12s usually run big for me too. i usually gotta go .5 down. but people saying these fit snug. r u saying that these still run big like usual? cuz i went .5 down like usualy and it would suck if these dont run big.

Back
Top Bottom