***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Flint grey 12s confirmed for November! JB really packing the releases for the last 3 months of the year :smh:

Last edited:
I want flint 12's...just not right now :lol:. I do hope they're coming soon though. I don't think they're going to release in November.

welp don't need flints so money saved, hmm my fav cw+ would have to be the suede flu games from 2012, i'm sucker for red so add in the sick smiley faces and they were just awesome, prob my #6 fav 12(nothing beats the 5 OGs IMHO)

Props on the clean shot, g. Only on-feet look i found here. What's up with that folks? Throw em up. 

But most sizes still sitting on FNL. Think i'll take the plunge with the $20 disco. 

I think nylons would make for great beaters in the rain. That's just me though.
Of course. But for $190? Hell nah.

Also white laces look dumb. The look of the default shoe is dope but the price is too much for what you get. $140 is more appropriate for me.

i'm do black speckled white laces, I have to swap the laces, it's mandatory on all non-limited prs of shoes I own
laugh.gif

well i just dont see any sneakersites posting news about this. If this is true then i'm in. Hope this is true..
Uhhhh...........Check again homie, or move to a new sneaker site, lol.
Instead of being a know it all jerk just give the guy the some info. Some people don't sit behind a computer all day searching sneaker websites instead of being outside enjoying themselves, there's no need for your pointless smug responses.

I REALLY WANT A PAIR OF NYLONS BUT THERE IS NO CHANCE IM PAYING ANYTHING NEAR RETAIL FOR THEM.. ONLY WAY I'D GET EM IS AROUND THE 125 MARK  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom