***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
After the V lows didn't do well I don't know why they did XII lows.

All of the V lows would have been nice as mids
the 12 lows in 2011 and the low white pink girls way back in the early 2ks sold really well, with the change over to running shoes being more popular than BB shoes in fashion and BB switching to lowtops across most sigs you'd think low AJ would sell like hot cakes, but you know how fickle #SH are 
laugh.gif

the 12 lows in 2011 and the low white pink girls way back in the early 2ks sold really well, with the change over to running shoes being more popular than BB shoes in fashion and BB switching to lowtops across most sigs you'd think low AJ would sell like hot cakes, but you know how fickle #SH are :lol:
honestly was there really anything that didn't sell well tho from 2011-2014

the 12 lows in 2011 and the low white pink girls way back in the early 2ks sold really well, with the change over to running shoes being more popular than BB shoes in fashion and BB switching to lowtops across most sigs you'd think low AJ would sell like hot cakes, but you know how fickle #SH are 
laugh.gif
honestly was there really anything that didn't sell well tho from 2011-2014
AJ2, the only time those things have sold is when JustDon touched them and only his pairs sold the rest are still collecting dust in outlets for free.99

Last edited:
Just saw the orange low's in person at Champs and HOH. Pictures did nothing for me but in hand they were nice. Not buying for $190 but for 100-150 probably.

Just saw the orange low's in person at Champs and HOH. Pictures did nothing for me but in hand they were nice. Not buying for $190 but for 100-150 probably.
They`re $170, but still wayyyy too much. That suede looks horrible and the colorway is just not appealing.

Something is going on with nike. The lowtop 12s were on nike desktop yesterday around 11-11:30 (time i noticed they were there) but now they`re gone but the shoe is still on SNKRS in FSR.

I wonder if they`re putting a certain amount on nike desktop to allow discounts, then taking them down once a certain amount have been sold for less than retail.

Something is going on with nike. The lowtop 12s were on nike desktop yesterday around 11-11:30 (time i noticed they were there) but now they`re gone but the shoe is still on SNKRS in FSR.

I wonder if they`re putting a certain amount on nike desktop to allow discounts, then taking them down once a certain amount have been sold for less than retail.

I definitely think they are doing this with quite a few releases recently

Back
Top Bottom