***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
I'm in regardless of the shade of red
nthat.gif
+1 
happy.gif

nthat.gif
oooh i should get these to replace my cherries only for the fact i could finally get away with wearing one cherry and one alternate.....i wonder if i ever posted the pic of me with both of the diff flu games on 
laugh.gif
 they too had diff shades of red

I'm in regardless of the shade of red :nthat:

oooh i should get these to replace my cherries only for the fact i could finally get away with wearing one cherry and one alternate.....i wonder if i ever posted the pic of me with both of the diff flu games on :lol:  they too had diff shades of red

The shade doesn't bother me. The change of material bothers me like they did with the black/red 12s

Nice good to see these cherries finally releasing

Going for those and fresh pair of taxis

Now they just need playoff 12 highs and obsidians and my 12 thirst will be quenched (wouldn't mind nubucks as well)

nthat.gif
oooh i should get these to replace my cherries only for the fact i could finally get away with wearing one cherry and one alternate.....i wonder if i ever posted the pic of me with both of the diff flu games on 
laugh.gif
 they too had diff shades of red
The shade doesn't bother me. The change of material bothers me like they did with the black/red 12s
the smiley flu games? i love the suede and little hits on them, i think that should've been a more limited pair as the nods just scream that it should be more special than they are, i def hold those over my PSNY, OVO and Wings, and will hold them over BOVO and CNY, however you are right that they arent as nice as the big 5

@bigj505  is the thread starter still active on the board.....i feel like he stopped updating the first page even though i'm prob the only person that even looks at the first page

@bigj505

is the thread starter still active on the board.....i feel like he stopped updating the first page even though i'm prob the only person that even looks at the first page

You can look. I don't see anything different than you would see.
says last post was july last yr, so 6mons inactive.....
so you tryin to move up from cashier to support manager?
roll.gif
nah i don't think i'd make a very good mod, heck i just noticed J ain't a mod anymore his upper management now as an admin oh and i found my pt shoes time to upset the higher ranks

use these for everyday pt and do test in the FKAM

wait i'm mad at you, you went in another thread talk cash money bout a pair of my 12s 
mad.gif

laugh.gif

Last edited:

@bigj505

is the thread starter still active on the board.....i feel like he stopped updating the first page even though i'm prob the only person that even looks at the first page

You can look. I don't see anything different than you would see.

says last post was july last yr, so 6mons inactive.....
so you tryin to move up from cashier to support manager?

:rofl: nah i don't think i'd make a very good mod, heck i just noticed J ain't a mod anymore his upper management now as an admin oh and i found my pt shoes time to upset the higher ranks
View media item 2302207

wait i'm mad at you, you went in another thread talk cash money bout a pair of my 12s >:  :lol:
:nerd:
Which ones?

And he's been an admin for a few years now :lol:

roll.gif
nah i don't think i'd make a very good mod, heck i just noticed J ain't a mod anymore his upper management now as an admin oh and i found my pt shoes time to upset the higher ranks

wait i'm mad at you, you went in another thread talk cash money bout a pair of my 12s  
mad.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Which ones?

And he's been an admin for a few years now
laugh.gif
oh you were quoted with a very good meme if i do say so myself 
tired.gif
 has he? i swear he was just a mod when I was running the foam thread and gave it up not knowing what my work schedule would be like over here 40days and counting 
sick.gif

[thread="641956"] [/thread]

:rofl: nah i don't think i'd make a very good mod, heck i just noticed J ain't a mod anymore his upper management now as an admin oh and i found my pt shoes time to upset the higher ranks

wait i'm mad at you, you went in another thread talk cash money bout a pair of my 12s >:  :lol:
:nerd:

Which ones?

And he's been an admin for a few years now :lol:

oh you were quoted with a very good meme if i do say so myself |I  has he? i swear he was just a mod when I was running the foam thread and gave it up not knowing what my work schedule would be like over here 40days and counting :x
I don't remember lol

[thread="641956"]Official Jordan Xii 12 Thread New Releases/4890#post_27353838​[/thread]

roll.gif

mad.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Which ones?

And he's been an admin for a few years now
laugh.gif

oh you were quoted with a very good meme if i do say so myself 
tired.gif
 has he? i swear he was just a mod when I was running the foam thread and gave it up not knowing what my work schedule would be like over here 40days and counting 
sick.gif
I don't remember lol

Blackcat 13 thread

If i take an L on the af1 sf, i will try to cop the cny gs version (size 9) next saturday.
Their is no many websites which go up to 7.5.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom