***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
I would love to see your shoe collection one day Redrum. I haven't been on Niketalk long, but I seen you in the Lebron 12 thread and I know you have to have a gang of dope [emoji]128169[/emoji]

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to see your shoe collection one day Redrum. I haven't been on Niketalk long, but I seen you in the Lebron 12 thread and I know you have to have a gang of dope [emoji]128169[/emoji]

before Kuwait so as of June 2016

these would be the 2 collections i'm most proud of both complete and updated picks coming in about 40days or so since both are missing pairs that i've picked up since i've been gone it's crazy but the AJ XII is the only shoe that i have to have every pair of, it's a horrible addiction and i feel like bcuz of the design they can do no wrong though even i can admit some cws are worse than others 

just realized i've bought 10prs since being over here with 3 still to be released in the next 35days

Last edited by a moderator:
Just picked up a really strong pair of Playoffs for about $80 off ebay. Came today, barely worn at all. Other than a little dirt on the white outsole, and the Jumpmen worn off the sockliners, they barely look worn at all. I almost feel bad for the dude I bought them from.

Just picked up a really strong pair of Playoffs for about $80 off ebay. Came today, barely worn at all. Other than a little dirt on the white outsole, and the Jumpmen worn off the sockliners, they barely look worn at all. I almost feel bad for the dude I bought them from.
nah used playoffs don't go for ****

Sure, but not generally sub-$100. Lowest I'd seen bouncing about were around $120, which I was going to spend 'til I was able to grab these.

Dino confirmed that the Cherry 12s aren't coming this year 
tired.gif

So I didn't even realize until I put them on and then took them off that they weren't the 2012s (black Jumpman on the toe). Figured they were '04s, but I just checked the tag and they're OG '97s. :wow:

I'm actually quite amazed... so y'all think $80s a good price for them now? :wink:

Bruh.. 12s look good in every color. :nthat:
nah didn't he have some atrocious off white looking ones made too?

So I didn't even realize until I put them on and then took them off that they weren't the 2012s (black Jumpman on the toe). Figured they were '04s, but I just checked the tag and they're OG '97s. :wow:

I'm actually quite amazed... so y'all think $80s a good price for them now? :wink:
sure they're real? And how used?

Yep, pretty sure they're real. Height, shape, Jumpman plastic tag, CF and inside size tag all look legit from what I can find online for comparison. Leather quality is A+, too - basically like what they're using on remastered stuff now. No box with them, but that would make sense if they're almost 20 yrs old.

And like I said previously, these things are barely used at all. Plastic Jumpman tags are still silvery grey, and not cracked at all, no real toe or ankle creases, either. They were dustier than dirty/worn, and I think the dust was actually more weed residue than dust from the smell of 'em, lol. And they weren't too dusty to begin with, I 'm just a psycho about keeping all of my sneakers as clean looking as possible, so I gave them a good wipe down. I'll take some pics tomorrow evening and post them for you to check out. I'm just hoping the sole doesn't seperate on me when I'm wearing them.

Yep, pretty sure they're real. Height, shape, Jumpman plastic tag, CF and inside size tag all look legit from what I can find online for comparison. Leather quality is A+, too - basically like what they're using on remastered stuff now. No box with them, but that would make sense if they're almost 20 yrs old.

And like I said previously, these things are barely used at all. Plastic Jumpman tags are still silvery grey, and not cracked at all, no real toe or ankle creases, either. They were dustier than dirty/worn, and I think the dust was actually more weed residue than dust from the smell of 'em, lol. And they weren't too dusty to begin with, I 'm just a psycho about keeping all of my sneakers as clean looking as possible, so I gave them a good wipe down. I'll take some pics tomorrow evening and post them for you to check out. I'm just hoping the sole doesn't seperate on me when I'm wearing them.
wouldn't mind seein em

Bruh.. 12s look good in every color. :nthat:
nah didn't he have some awesome off white looking ones made too?
[thread="641956"] [/thread]

He said it right and i fixed your typos :lol:  i can't think of any off white ver though the ovo's have some off white parts and the rising suns well my pair is turning off white and yellowing
lol nah my man those cream PEs have Michael rolling in his grave

Back
Top Bottom