***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Nice first post 
smokin.gif

I'm concerned with the shape of the  Flu games this year..if the pictures are correct that have been shown on this forum .The ridgeing on the profile of the sides / back of the shoe that represents the Japanese flag inspiration seeems to be sewn in to make it appear its padded and thicker upholstered than it is ...its a seam only . The last Taxi and Cherry release were the same the cherrys also had excessive bleeding 2009 Flu were horrible ..cant hold the shoes without staining the pile (Rising Sun were much better) but looking at my set 97 ..goes without saying ..2003 quality is very good but no bulk like the original, the mud guards are very thin compared to 97 ......im hoping also the 2015 interpretation of the shoes are not the colour picture in early shots ...it doesnt seen to a deep blood red ...having said that light,flash and enviroment will make them look a lot more vibrant than they really are in person.

Ok I like this game. Sounds like loads of fun. So I guess if I took ur advice my "friend" my and used the words you tried to insert in my mouth then my post would sound like this:

Hey Guys! Look at this photograph of Michael Jeffrey Jordan wearing a pair of his original leather and rubber tennis shoes which are black and red. They are known as the 12th edition of his signature shoe line. Please enjoy this picture then tell me how wrong I am below.

Not.

Basically that won't happen bcuz this is my touchscreen and I type what I want (under rules of NT), and so do you. I can just tell by you n others post history/threads started, that you really have no life and live for NT. I wish you the best and hope you get your degree but I said Flu Game and you and everyone else knew exactly what I was talking about. End of story.

And to the PoPimp, I think you may suffer from Napoleons complex. Looking at your post history and combination of lil feet it would not surprise me. I know you are majorly depressed and need counseling. I think they got LifeSkills in your area. May wanna look em up. Jus saying.

Arguments over nicknames are ******* ******ed. And this colorway on this model gets it more than any other Jordan. You should see the mess on IG posts when these are posted, especially the 2009 rendition. Y'all all know what the shoe is and what he was referring to...end of story.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom