***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
air-jordan-xii-retro-flu-game-2016-lede_n5j4mj.jpg

that leather looks horrible. smh might have to find an 04 pair....smh

I was always into kix as long as I remember. These dropped while I was a freshman in high school and had the red/white but never scooped the black/red. Mind u I was copping from sports authority!

For kids and adults not born in eighties and under sports authority had a mean stock of all brands. Made my ma dukes take me there daily!

Then when flu games dropped I was so tempted as I saw them sitting and on sale at every store. Now they are 750 on flight club. So much crap was talked on those. But I was reppin Nike sb so only scooping random Jays and retro kix that dropped when I can buy the real first pairs. Like all the Payton's. Pippens all if it.

I got the white Jordan 8 bugs bunny at a foot action sidewalk sale in my mall for 40 brand new. Almost cried that day. Was like 13

I just want a pair of french blue's. That is all. 
I also want to secure a pair too but I'm only working one day out of the week because the college book rush ended, I might have to  them alone and secure the Black and Red 12s instead.

^^^ what's the leather on them like? Looks pebbled in pics, is it soft?

Last edited:
If they drop all 12 pairs of XII's this year I would be in for prolly 6/12.
only OG cws are needed. maybe the gamma...since i struck out on that. 

thought there was 13 cws. the 5 OGs plus flint grey, french blue, nubuck, cool grey, gamma, rising sun, the new masters, and the white/unc. not counting the public school and stupid ovos.

only OG cws are needed. maybe the gamma...since i struck out on that. 

thought there was 13 cws. the 5 OGs plus flint grey, french blue, nubuck, cool grey, gamma, rising sun, the new masters, and the white/unc. not counting the public school and stupid ovos.

The only ones I know are pretty much a go is the list ^^^ we voting on up top, plus a limited playoff cw w/icy bottoms. Flints & Rising Sun I don't think nobody has confirmed yet.

PSNY-2015.

Back
Top Bottom