***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
We've seen dudes attempt to cop Women Kicks before without pink and it wasn't a problem lol. Wait till we see the Mid-11 Women are getting this year that won't have pink. Guys gonna be all over those as well. 
they getting two XI?!

Not true. I have always had something to say about a man wearing any pink. It's a woman's color. But every time I say something, I get bashed. I'm an 80s baby. I never saw a straight man wearing pink until Camron went and made a fool of himself, then others followed suit.

I've never cared what the next man does, however it is a bit weird to see so many men beasting over those pink 12s. Do whatcha do though [emoji]128076[/emoji]

*Birdman hand rub* 
pimp.gif

Anyone a female in here who actually wore their pinks? My wife is a 8 in women's and normally a 6.5 in GS (but shes only liked/bought KDs). I looked on Nike's size chart and the foot measurement has a Kids 7 and women's 8 at 9 5/8 foot length, but like I said before she's always got a 6.5 in the past 3 KD models. Just wondering how they fit for everyone. I can get a 7 for a decent price, but don't want to get it if it will be massive on her. Any help will be appreciated. 

Anyone a female in here who actually wore their pinks? My wife is a 8 in women's and normally a 6.5 in GS (but shes only liked/bought KDs). I looked on Nike's size chart and the foot measurement has a Kids 7 and women's 8 at 9 5/8 foot length, but like I said before she's always got a 6.5 in the past 3 KD models. Just wondering how they fit for everyone. I can get a 7 for a decent price, but don't want to get it if it will be massive on her. Any help will be appreciated. 
my wife is a 9 in Women's and normally wears 7.5 when she gets KD's or other Retros. However with this model I would recommend going with the 6.5 due to how long the toe box is. I can give you more of a definativ answer tomorrow when my wife's pair arrives. Hope this helps

Yea I knew that, and seen a possible pic already. (All pink). The way you worded it, it sounded like they are getting 2 girls size XI. You said wait til we see the women's XI that won't have pink.
Oh I didn't know the detail on the color came out already, assumed it wasn't gonna be pink lol, even if it is guys are gonna be all over it since it's an 11

We've seen dudes attempt to cop Women Kicks before without pink and it wasn't a problem lol. Wait till we see the Mid-11 Women are getting this year that won't have pink. Guys gonna be all over those as well. 

This but I still gave the homie hell for copping humarras in womens back then lol

Oh I didn't know the detail on the color came out already, assumed it wasn't gonna be pink lol, even if it is guys are gonna be all over it since it's an 11
Yea, not going to say it will be pink. But coming from this post, it's hard not to assume it will be.
View media item 1945351
Edit: I now see that he is debunking someone else's rumor post.

Last edited:
For all those complaining about ndc shipping, I just got shipping for my vivid pink 12's today from Ruvilla. Terrible processing time. It should arrive next Friday to California. [emoji]128534[/emoji]

Once again the challenge will be if grown *** men will buy them. Damn shame the girls can't eat. Gotta feed ur women. But please this is the XII's thread not XI.

Once again the challenge will be if grown *** men will buy them. Damn shame the girls can't eat. Gotta feed ur women. But please this is the XII's thread not XI.
This thread has showed you how its gonna go down with that release. Hopefully my daughter don't spring it on me the day before release this time around...

Last edited:
If they drop the Pantones, is anybody else thinking they will put those Pantones in a stupid pack with the XXX's and retail for $500? I mean another Pantone Holiday release sounds suspect and I doubt it will be a GR, but hope to be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom