***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Whoever wrote that article about the first girls only xi is incorrect. They had the white pink patent leather lows

Jabari Parker's PEs 
nthat.gif

does anyone know of a restock on the pink 12s? i need a pair for my lil girl a sz 2y lol & a pair for the wife 5.5 my wife wants em & i had no luck this past weekend!!!!!!

Wife cooked on a pair on RD by simply going inside a store and asking if they had some. They definitely did, but they had removed every display, so without asking, you got the impression that they had sold out.

My niece pair just came craftmanship was outstanding flawless pair. But the materials used are booty. The tumbled leather is hard as a rock on the toe. Also nike is going nipple crazy these days huh? First the penny 2 now these

Also is this a sticker or just cardboard cut out? Thought it was cool that it came with it
View media item 1945895

My niece pair just came craftmanship was outstanding flawless pair. But the materials used are booty. The tumbled leather is hard as a rock on the toe. Also nike is going nipple crazy these days huh? First the penny 2 now these

Also is this a sticker or just cardboard cut out? Thought it was cool that it came with it
View media item 1945895

It's a sticker. My son's pair of low 6s came with ine, definitely a cool accessory.

Repped GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal
^Hell yea :lol:, the very least , got us waking up all early to copp these joints, a sticker for our efforts is a drop in a bucket , is how I see it. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom