***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
What is this pointless GIF, another troll post?

Maybe it's subliminal. You see the guy that got knocked out immediately got up, so it really makes no sense. Thought I was the only one who noticed. Interesting.

Last edited:
Fab can dress his *** off. Got me turning around on the Masters. Again. That fit is wild

I feel like Master XII's, chrome VIII's, chrome VI's, etc all fill the same niche. If it has to be a jordan to fulfill the solid black footwear athletic option (aka not boots) then it's overkill IMO to own more than 2 pairs like that. I've never been too into all black jordans.

I feel like Master XII's, chrome VIII's, chrome VI's, etc all fill the same niche. If it has to be a jordan to fulfill the solid black footwear athletic option (aka not boots) then it's overkill IMO to own more than 2 pairs like that. I've never been too into all black jordans.

JB has definitely filled that niche recently.  

The Chrome VI's and VIII's are just a lot nicer to look at imo.  

I'm finding the Masters really boring. 

JB has definitely filled that niche recently.  

The Chrome VI's and VIII's are just a lot nicer to look at imo.  

I'm finding the Masters really boring. 

Im a big fan of xiis and that master colorway is so simple, it makes it even more tempting. Theres nothng like black, can pretty much go with any fit and easy maintenance...in my opinion, the boring look makes it more enticing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom