***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
A little late but definitely worth the wait. Leather is as soft as my Cement IV's which says alot for PS. My 8yr old sees em 1st then says "If she can't fit em can I get em, cuz I love pink." He crazy tryna squeeze his 6y in a 2Y.

View media item 1947745
Edit: That's my daughters on feet pic. Not him squeezing his foot. Lol

Last edited:
Does anyone in or around the Philadelphia area know of a place that does size swaps? I have the pink 12's in preschool size 2 and I'm looking to swap them for a 2.5 or possibly 3 if I can't find a 2.5.

I got them on release morning from Kicks USA to surprise my wife for her birthday next week. I took them out of the garage to show my daughter yesterday that we got them for her and thats when we noticed that they gave me the wrong size. So I called a bunch of places I know of between yesterday and today no luck so far.

I do have the receipt and they were only taken out of the box to look at and make sure they didn't have any flaws

Last edited:
She actually wears a size 3 in most Jordans but a 2.5 in some, her Masters are a 2.5. She is only 5ft 5 inches tall
dang really? And I thought my girl has smaller feet compared to other women. She's 5'2" and wears a sz 2.5-3 kids, sz 4 womens. My cousins that are shorter than her(4'11" height) wears bigger sizes( womens 6) 
roll.gif

dang really? And I thought my girl has smaller feet compared to other women. She's 5'2" and wears a sz 2.5-3 kids, sz 4 womens. My cousins that are shorter than her(4'11" height) wears bigger sizes( womens 6) :rofl:  

Wow size 2.5/3. What... she don't got no toes?

Wow size 2.5/3. What... she don't got no toes?
haha its so unusual. Her 11 year old son has bigger feet than her now. 
laugh.gif
 not really complaining since PS shoes are significantly cheaper than GS/Womens shoes. more savings in my pocket lol

dang really? And I thought my girl has smaller feet compared to other women. She's 5'2" and wears a sz 2.5-3 kids, sz 4 womens. My cousins that are shorter than her(4'11" height) wears bigger sizes( womens 6) :rofl:  

Yeah I mess with her all the time about having little feet but I wish I could get my size 10 for under a $100 and most releases we can go anytime during the weekend and they are still available. Our daughter is 15 and about the same height as my wife and she wears a size 4 and our son is 12 and wears a size 7

I may have to pass on this release.

It'll be a release date decision out here

They are clean though.

But the Black/red 12s.... it will be war!

Can't believe this the grey university blue, very disappointed. Im really interested on the rendered image way back but this one is far from similar. Hopefully the flint 12/taxi or playoffs see a retro this year.

That grey pair 
sick.gif
 passing on the black & golds too. Basically just looks like a premium Playoffs pair imo, but it still doesn't appeal to me.

That grey pair :x  passing on the black & golds too. Basically just looks like a premium Playoffs pair imo, but it still doesn't appeal to me.

I agree that the black and golds are like the playoffs but since I don't own the playoffs anymore I would be in in the unlikely situation where I can actually buy them :lol:

Back
Top Bottom